The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

Just a thought
We get cyst from infected room, 7 days later we drain it and breed our pet. After that we get infected again .Maybe in a 7 days when cyst is fully grown in nidus again we will be able to drain it and get immune in infected room.

Hello!

I appreciate the fixes and changes introduced in this update. Thank you as well for introducing Nidus as he is probably my favorite frame at the moment. 

There are a few bugs/possible changes I think should be addressed:

• Have an alternative way to remove the Helminth Cyst or a way to hide it. I enjoy the new charger but the cyst is a HUGE eye sore and is definitely a point of conversation For most players. Because we spend actual money into deluxe skin and Tennogen, it's annoying to have that ruined by having the cyst with its disgusting hair ruining my runway of fashion frames.
  • Host migrations occur usually 98% of the time when I have a full team ready to crack a relic. They do come back with the relic (atleast to my knowledge the bug where the relic is not equipped after rejoining has been remedied) however having this occur frequently is rather annoying and time consuming.
  • Joining a public party on the first attempt always (or atleast in most cases) displays the warning this "This party is full," or finds a party and then immediately cancels the action. Again, this is annoying and time consuming. Usually ends with me wanting to do solo missions, which is cumbersome for me exp farming since you always want to be in a full party for the exp boost.
  • Glitch with Codex Scanner not costing any scans to scan an object. I will admit that I have been a bit of an abuser with this glitch, but it's probably best to address it since it is a bug.
  • For some reason, changing the cosmetics or loadouts on a frame or weapon at times will not save the change and will instead revert to the previous loadout/cosmetics. The game is obviously playable with this bug. However, bugs are bugs so reporting again.
  • Finishing a mission brings up this invisible screen that has the option in the bottom right to repeat mission or exit. I'm not sure if this was intentional but it seems more like a script error to me.

Other points of conversation:

•  In my whole time playing the sorties post TWW, I have only encountered a Riven 2 times (I have literally done one everyday). It doesn't seem like it's a common drop given how many times I get 2k endo and uncommon drops. I'm curious to see what the algorithm is for deciding this and if there is a way to increase the probability of Riven mods in a more favorable direction. I really like the idea of Rivens and want to try them out to make old weapons viable in the late game but they always seem to allude me  ._. . I really hope you take time to read this.
  • Make kuva a rare drop on the Kuva fortress/new raid mission type to get Kuva in a less monotonous way. Referring to a previous post I made:  I would LOVE to have a reason to revisit the Kuva Fortress as the resources don't draw me back to it and there are better places to farm exp. Again, please take this into consideration.

Thanks again DE for all you do! 

EDIT: Added link to past post; added Bold text.

Edited by row49382

13 hours ago, Joshironfist said:

Unfortunately I can not progress in the new strange.  In my codex it says I have completed it however I only obtained a scorched beacon for the quest.  When I go to cephalon simaris I do not have an option to talk with him about the quest.  As a result, unfortunately the hotfix did not fix the progression problem.  Thanks for working to fix this.

Ya I have the exact same issue, I hope DE fixes this :D

13 hours ago, TheShyWF said:

If you don't have a BP (The New Strange) deactivate this mission and take it again as main quest.

You can't take it again as some of us are experiencing an issue where the quest auto completed without rewarding beacon after we crafted scorched beacon

There are still a few bugs/problems that still persist from the beginning of the glast gambit patch.

1. "Session cannot be found/host is full" bug when you join a public game. I've noticed during kuva farming that in my squad there will be people still trying to connect to the full squad. I've come to this conclusion because when i look at the squad chat, there will be short glimpses of 5~6 people in the squad chat then leave immediately.

2. This might be a coincidence but i think all of the sortie rewards are shared across the squad. Since the glast gambit i've been getting 2000/4000 endo every day and saw at least 2 others saying the same reward. I've come to this conclusion by a few days ago i decided to solo the final sortie where i finally got something else than endo. 

3. Sometimes there is a slight lag/freeze between the period of the mission summary and after the loading screen of finishing the mission..

4. Ivara's arrow aiming for her 1st ability sometimes gets inaccurate without using "aim/ironsight" after you go into "operator mode"

These =( I somewhat wish I can even complain about the other bugs right now because I can't even play the game sigh.
Before anyone starts talking about how I have poopy internet, I'd just like to mention that I'd troubleshooted on my end and that I have NBN, which is the current best option the country I reside in (Australia) has. Unless you're implying the whole country has horrid internet (which to be fair, we do) and thereby is unable to play said game, please reconsider telling me I have bad internet =(.

This whole holiday has been far from enjoyable. Couldnt progress with the game at all as progress was always lost post mission with the "Network Not Responding" error. Please look into this DE. Or at least dully acknowledge that there's a portion of the community affected by said bug (Communication and transparency really keeps us happy, it's how you build a stronger relationship with your playerbase!) =(.

Happy New Years!

15 hours ago, Shade-Nightclaw said:

cool cool..how about you guys fix the insanely horrible lag spikes that have been effecting random players ever since nidus was released?  such as this thread says

16 hours ago, Terawr said:

Still No fix for that network not responding. Can't play the game at all because of it.  It's quite frustrating when one  works hard for  Prime parts, resources, exp, mods, etc. Just to lose them at the end of the mission.

(there's plenty of more  forums about this issue)

so..no words on the ugly pimple?
or the lore breakage/nonesence/missed chance that is helminth charger? comeone...kubrow charger when?
also...the biggest actual issue of not being able to start matches because it trys to put you in full groups. requireing you to re-que then unque then re-que for a chance to join a party (not always. had it give me this issue 8 times in a row before i finally made it in a match)

7 hours ago, Myscho said:

And never will be

Does what mean that there will be no more nerfs ? since some people go hardcore to farm OP weapons so it wouldnt be fair to them...EXACT same excuse Steve used as explanation why they cant change research cost can be used against nerfing of anything in game.

This topic will not disappear from forums until DE does something about it since their excuse does not work in game where people farm hardcore stuff that IS changed all the time(hell stuff gets nerfed that people paid PLAT or even REAL money directly for), from the beginning DE said that other then founder stuff anything can be changed by them.

Yeah no kidding on the unplayability, ive checked my computer and internet for a god damn month and everythings working fine, its blatently obvious that there is several isolated incidents for random players that are horribly laggy to the point where its unplayable, i can say it is not effecting everyone but the people it DOES effect it makes the game unbreakable, it does things like extended freezing, sounds and voice acting get delayed then all the sounds catch up  at once when the lag spike ends making a horribly loud sound of all of them at once, it also does things like kick party members, splitting game instances where im still in the game and so are my friends but its no longer the same game , it does things like having 5 players in a game then itel kick a random player so hard theyre game freezes to the point where my computer actaully locks up from the lag and i cant do anything untill the spike ends,and i know its not my pc because i can play the newest doom on ultra with zero lag, so i dont know what the hell the problem is but something needs fixed already

i think the cyst idea its nice but i have one in every single frame and that "ruins his colors and etc..."...when i see my frame i see that cyst and im like-do i have to do 44 "infested kubrow" to get the cysts out of all my frames?? I think its a good idea but still the cyst thing in all of your frame :/ not sure about it...

2 hours ago, Sarksz said:

DE can you please send Chroma Blueprint to my inbox "The New Strange" quest bugged when i play it after finishing Ares in Mars Synthesis mission then ask to make Beacon but the dialog between ordis, lotus, simaris keep continuing non stop and suddenly quest registered as finished but i got no reward from the quest at all, PLEASE HELP! 

same issue. Contacted support about it 2 days ago. As of now, still hearing crickets. I know they're busy but I hope they help you, me, and a majority of ppl it seems - soon.

24 minutes ago, Shade-Nightclaw said:

Yeah no kidding on the unplayability, ive checked my computer and internet for a god damn month and everythings working fine, its blatently obvious that there is several isolated incidents for random players that are horribly laggy to the point where its unplayable, i can say it is not effecting everyone but the people it DOES effect it makes the game unbreakable, it does things like extended freezing, sounds and voice acting get delayed then all the sounds catch up  at once when the lag spike ends making a horribly loud sound of all of them at once, it also does things like kick party members, splitting game instances where im still in the game and so are my friends but its no longer the same game , it does things like having 5 players in a game then itel kick a random player so hard theyre game freezes to the point where my computer actaully locks up from the lag and i cant do anything untill the spike ends,and i know its not my pc because i can play the newest doom on ultra with zero lag, so i dont know what the hell the problem is but something needs fixed already

I'm one of those people. I have fiddled with the settings with no progress in stability.

And if that didn't help. I got a brand new computer about 2 months ago and even then I get freezes when joining and leaving sessions.

3 hours ago, Evaze said:

This amount is pretty obtainable... Stop whinning about, my guild with 3 active members (including me) got this in 8 hours.

ahahahah 40 minute ODS with 2 nekros did yield 77 samples. 8h. You're funny

there seems to be an error with sorties when i finished today's my teammates got a riven mod i however received no reward not even the mission credits. please fix this. Apparently the sortie did not count as completed for me even though my squad mates got the reward.

Edited by Yatohgami

19 hours ago, Megakruemel said:

Would be cool if we could grow our own flowers or something. Tamagotchi style.

Water Feed it once every 24 hours, while it is growing. Can be put into stasis as to not dry up when on vacation.

Rewards plastids every 24 hours, just as a very small bonus, not really giving any advantage, just a thought.

infested garden xD