Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

http://prntscr.com/dr4qn1

Please fix this, it's happening almost every time I try to start any mission.

Also, this "Network Not Responding" message popping up after EVERY mission I finish (given I actually get into one) is causing my progress to Sortie's, Alerts ect. to not be saved, more often than not. So I have to redo the Sortie mission for example, which is a pain.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

O novo script Estranho que foi ao ar com Hotfix 19.5.4 não resolveu como pretendido. Nós apresentamos um novo script que administra retroativamente os itens em falta para aqueles que atualmente não conseguem progredir através do New Strange. Para aqueles que foram afetados por isso, por favor, deixe-nos saber se você agora é capaz de progredir através da quest. 

Alterar:

• As transmissões genéricas de Ordis nas transmissões de Tutorial de aterrissagem e fissura de vazio agora podem ser desabilitadas desativando 'Habilitar transições de sugestão' no menu Áudio.
  • As missões de índice não são mais necessárias como parte da conclusão de Netuno. 

Conserta:

• Corrigido um acidente com certas armas causadas por Rivens com pior que -100% Multishot.
  • Corrigido um acidente que às vezes ocorreu por Maggots Nidus 'explodindo quando travado em um inimigo.
  • Corrigido não ser capaz de desbloquear completamente Neptuno devido ao Índice.
  • Corrigido Corrosive Status Os efeitos foram cancelados devido à duração do estado de -100%. 
  • Fixed -100% Reload Speed fazendo armas recarregar instantaneamente.
  • Corrigido outro caso de capacidade negativa de munição que leva à munição infinita. 
  • Mais correções para problemas de navegação no tileset Orokin Derelict. 
  • Fixo Warframes, por vezes, ter a sua postura alterada através de transferência.
  • Corrigido por não poder voltar para o seu Warframe se morto durante a Transferência.
  • Fixo HUD elementos sendo excessivamente mexidos se você tivesse muito alta Saúde + Overshields em comparação com o seu máximo (mais comumente visto no índice).
  • Corrigido alguns problemas que ocorreriam usando um Riven com Fire-Rate pior do que -100%.
  • Corrigido incorreto Helminth Charger Codex entrada. 

Nota lateral: Estamos cientes e trabalhando em uma correção para o 'crescente escuridão em bug tela' como por: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/740062-growing-darkness-on-screen/

por favor corrigir erro de inimigo no ar quando bastille desativa  em hieracon plutão obrigado.

DE, whole community asking you to remove this freakin cyst. May be you will listen? Im not a game developer, but i was involved in modding enough to know - its a matter of minutes to write a few lines of code to remove this thing.

What is happening with the drop rate of mutagen samples in derelict captures. Before this weeks patches i got for my 20 min runs at least 60 (with booster) after the patches i am lucky i if i get 20 (with booster). This makes the research cost of the hema really stupid.

Edited by EmVaper

!Warning, may contain spoilers!

Spoiler

To people complaining about the Cyst problem. Did you already consider using the Cyst for what it was meant to do? Drain the Cyst into a kubrow egg (at breeding module in ship).  It removes the Cyst and gives you a new pet!  (can only be done after 2 to 3 days of being infested with the thing, once a hair comes out of it)

3 hours ago, TikTakTime said:

To people complaining about the Cyst problem. Did you already consider using the Cyst for what it was meant to do? Drain the Cyst into a kubrow egg (at breeding module in ship).  It removes the Cyst and gives you a new pet!  (can only be done after 2 to 3 days of being infested with the thing, once a hair comes out of it)

first of all it's not 2 to 3 days it's a full week second the cyst just grows back I can confirm this since I used mine for the charger but after either 1 or 2 days it reappeared