Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What makes you open your wallet?

mdoucet

I've bought 1k platinum twice when I had 50% off and maybe one or two small amounts with discounts a while back.

I bought 1 Syandana, a spiky one, can't remember it's name.

That's it.

It's not that I don't want to support the devs, I do, but things are just so overpriced. I can't justify buying prime access, it's not that I don't have the money it's that it costs more than a brand new triple A title for a few ingame items. I just can't justify spending that much money on 1 frame and a few bits.

I did want the two Syandanas that released with this prime vault but I already had the frames and i'm not going to pay for things I already own.

I've probably spent about as much as i'm willing to at this point. As of now it's probably what i'd spend on a new game anyway so that's about right for me.

Surely the cosmetics of the game don't and I see that as a good thing xD (I think all warframes and designs are monstrous and ugly, but that's just me maybe)

Other than that, only the 75% plat discount made me open my wallet. Now I have plenty of plat and probably won't ever buy again.

I only spent money when I bought plat from sales last easter and felt like supporting the devs.

~40$ because I felt it was a good deal and about what the game is worth right now.

Not gonna spend any more until they officially remove the "still in beta" tag and start taking some responsibility for the quality of the game.

On 1/4/2017 at 5:49 PM, Trichouette said:

Nothing because obtaining plat is easy enough and the tennogen stuff is overpriced like crazy.

If the tennogen cosmetics weren't so expensive MAYBE i would use my money to get some, but since DE decided otherwise...

Too bad because some of the items are pretty neat

you have the Creators , Steam and DE to pay

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

People who refuse to pay money support the game too. You buy platinum, they get in-game stuff to sell you. Someone has free money, someone has time

2 minutes ago, texrei said:

People who refuse to pay money support the game too. You buy platinum, they get in-game stuff to sell you. Someone has free money, someone has time

it was made in the steam workshop.... so steam HAS to sort of be involved in it. .that is the only reason i can see  

If the slots would have not cost for plat then I could say nothing because everything can be farmed just some stuff Harder than others and you can consider your time is more important to you or you accept It is a free to play game which means second job.

Personally I would like to pay if this games turn into a once buy then you can get all the stuff just the mastery and time needs to open new content instead of paywalls. The second one a fee for lagless playtime and keep up servers alive. This is the two terms if once happen then I would pay for those around 30 dollar. Still cheaper than any free to play and if the game feels fun then other players also not care if they need spend a one time money for a good game.

Edited by Sziklamester

Cosmetics and plat.

If I'm low on slots, reactors and catalysts and I get 75℅ discount, theres about a 95℅ chance I'm gonna buy 1k plat.

If a Frost cosmetic comes out that's too good to pass up (like the hailstorm skin which I bought) you best believe I'm gonna get that.

Also I love shiny Syandanas. I bought the ice pack just for the Misa Prime syandana and I recently bought the Sari Syandana but I'm kinda regretting it now since it doesn't stay open all the time.

I've spent about $150 on this game so far.

Edited by TaintedReality

Helping support a game that cost me nothing to play and has kept me entertained for far more hours then so many of the $60 games I've bought combined and still keeps me entertained.

For this, I open my wallet. Every month I play this and am not bored due to alerts, new items, events and new quests - I throw another 60 into the game. I've bought so many games for 60 that don't even last me 3 days before beating them (and i'm only doing 1-3 hours a sitting at that).

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

And so ?

On most of steam trading card, steam takes 2cent, I don't know how much the creators get but they could STILL make it cheaper.

each part would get less money but they would sell more of them.

I would not pay so much for a skin around 1-2 dollar or max 3 is still okay but I can eat about 3 dollar a full menu here. I know the creator create stuff for like and want to make some happy tenno and of course money with his / her works but the prices are too high for skins. I know there are prices and taxes on items but the asked prices make almost unused these skins because no one wish to buy an expensive stuff when that money is enough for a full other stuff even discounted game. If I make a tennogen skin I would like to create cheaper stuffs because more chance to be bought by players and the taxes aren't so high but I can live on the sales because the lot smaller in times generate reasonable money. Also I would like sometimes create free stuffs just for fun and because every tenno deserves freeby stuffs too.