Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about a riven mod! (the sequel lmao)

PeppersBoop

Question

Can peeps tell me how good/bad this riven mod is? I've only just unlocked the system and have no idea what the limits of it are, if my mod is trash or good! Should i be putting effort into using this riven, and any suggested builds would be great : )900BA0CB0816CFB8DC8186C447F95F79C36D4861 (1360×768)

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

So you got a negative crits mod on a weapon with subpar crit potential, in exchange for tons of damage and expanded magazines.

You got a really, really good riven for a pair of AkZani, dood.

1 hour ago, Xiusa said:

Either hope that you don't get crits or give it a crit damage mod, since your crits will actually deal less than your non-crit damage. 5% isn't high at all but on an automatic weapon it might be noticeable 

Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses, does anyone have a good build for the akzani? I would really like to use tis riven mod so please keep that in mind, i'm more than happy to forma the gun too!

5 minutes ago, Yukikuchi said:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses, does anyone have a good build for the akzani? I would really like to use tis riven mod so please keep that in mind, i'm more than happy to forma the gun too!

Akzani's only notable trait is that it was the first secondary to exceed the 210 round ammo pool of other secondaries. However, it consumes so much ammo that you pretty much have to run Pistol Ammo Mutation, rendering that trait meaningless. Therefore, pretty much all you can do is stack damage.

b07f62cb2022ae8596e98d3eca5cc7ea.png

Here's my build, replace Bore with your Riven.

EDIT: Also, let me know if you're interested in selling...

Edited by AM-Bunny

1 hour ago, Xiusa said:

Either hope that you don't get crits or give it a crit damage mod, since your crits will actually deal less than your non-crit damage. 5% isn't high at all but on an automatic weapon it might be noticeable 

While this is true, I imagine the average damage will still be much higher without a crit damage mod. My guess is that the best build will be to stack elemental damage and no crit mods, and to just cope with the occasional "soft hits."

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

Akzani's only notable trait is that it was the first secondary to exceed the 210 round ammo pool of other secondaries. However, it consumes so much ammo that you pretty much have to run Pistol Ammo Mutation, rendering that trait meaningless. Therefore, pretty much all you can do is stack damage.

b07f62cb2022ae8596e98d3eca5cc7ea.png

Here's my build, replace Bore with your Riven.

EDIT: Also, let me know if you're interested in selling...

Sorry that im not selling, but i really appreciate your build! I will make sure to try it out, thanks again!