Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Riven Not Unveiling After Three Perfect Runs...????

(PSN)BMWWOW

Question

"complete extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected with Extinguished Dragon Key equipped"

Loki, Invisibility, tried with Soma Prime & Amprex, VOID Ext, lvl 30-35 monsters.  Extinguished Dragon Key equipped as instructed.

Veiled Riven Rifle Mod equipped prior to mission on above two rifles (three runs total on two diff Void Exterminate locations).

1st try - hide out and let the others kill all the monsters = end of mission still veiled (Soma Prime)

2nd try - kill monsters while invisible, with kills from rifle and melee = end of mission still veiled (Soma Prime)

3rd try - kill LOTS of monsters, do revives, etc with kills from rifle and melee = end of mission STILL VEILED !!!! (Amprex)

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?  Because this is pissing me off.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by -Himari-
Language.

13 answers to this question

A SINGLE bullet from a gun will put the enemies into a state of awareness. You need to use weapons that will one shot the enemies.

They need to be COMPLETELY unalerted. This even includes mild alertness where they look around for you, so the Soma Prime and Amprex are TERRIBLE choices to do that riven mod.

4 hours ago, ReaperSticks said:

Being invisible doesn't mean you go undetected, if you fire a loud weapon like the amprex or soma prime that will alert enemies to your presence, consider using melee only or a bow.

You are probably right and I will try a bow next time.  But just FYI the "Failiure" box did not pop up at all in the above three cases, and in the first run I only used melee.  Nonetheless appreciate the advice.

i know that doing this challenge against infested immediately fails it (due to the way infested handle detection) given that the corrupted have both an infested unit and a lack of alarms just like the infested, its safe to say that the only factions you can do this challenge with are the grineer and corpus.
i would personally recommend grineer as the corpus nullifiers have a tendency to activate their bubble halfway through a finisher animation, killing your cloak.