The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Done DE... The Sorties are completely broken now

(PSN)Sharingan_Karasu

After 1 Year im back in Warframe on the Ps4, i played the War Within and i love the Riven Mod System.

So i thought "hey i play sorties now for this"...

SINCE 2 WEEKS i get ONLY LENSES and greater LENSES

wtf man, i get crap i dont needed, pls do me (and maybe others) the favour and integrate these stupid lenses in Alerts or something, i dont play endgame missions (example. Def with Radiation Clouds on lvl 100) for something i dont want and i dont care. Since The Second Dream was released you changed nothing on the Focus School, its the same System  and i have more than enough Focus Points to unlocked all abilitys 3-4 times. I lost again the fun to play Warframe because this bullS#&$ it still not *fixed* we have more than enough RnG to farm rare mods, prime parts, etc. so why again for riven mods too? i mean *Common* i get *Uncommon* and *Common* LENSES but i dont get *Common* Riven Mods, after you did it and get a *Common* Riven Mod you need to farm Kuva and hope that RnG is with you. I can live with Time walls and i can live with some RnG but this is just kidding your players. You talked about a Coin System, so where is it?

At the end of the last devstream DE Steve mentioned he will take a look at the Sortie reward table.
You're not alone in that thought; a lot of people are not bothering with the sorties because the rewards don't make much sense. E.g. rares popping up more than they should, 2k endo and lenses seem to be more common than riven mods. Some people get rivens quite often, which is just rng. But the majority are like you and me; getting things we don't at all want, such as the rare rewards and lenses.

19 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Would you like fewer but more interesting rewards ? If yes, take a look at this

The sortie token system was suggested by the community back in 2015.

[DE]Sheldon, during devstream 66, mentioned giving it a test run before it went live.

We're now in 2017.  It's fair to say the sortie token system won't happen.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

[DE]Sheldon, during devstream 66, mentioned giving it a test run before it went live.

Seeing how sorties are worse and worse, it's worth giving a shot.

Some people said they'll give another look at sortie reward, (again... it's the third time already)  it's time to put pressure on that subject, especially since it sounds pretty good for the game, I mean, more grind / less reward but happier players, nothing bad about it... unless less RNG

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Yeah the real question here is have you seen sheldon recently ?

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Seeing how sorties are worse and worse, it's worth giving a shot.

Some people said they'll give another look at sortie reward, (again... it's the third time already)  it's time to put pressure on that subject, especially since it sounds pretty good for the game, I mean, more grind / less reward but happier players, nothing bad about it... unless less RNG

I'm with you, I'd like to see the sortie token.

But if it hasn't happened by now it'll never happen.

I know, never say "never"...but yeah...never.

I'm with you, I'd like to see the sortie token.

But if it hasn't happened by now it'll never happen.

I know, never say "never"...but yeah...never.

Well you never know... These devs do completely crazy stuff (yaaay moving grass)

Probably still on probation for releasing primed pressure point to the live game.

Is that true ? I still have no idea why they didn't remove it as soon as possible...

About Lenses from Sorties, if nothing then it's more kindfull for new players. About Riven mods, hmmm, I'm afraid, especially when I look into Trade chat, that only minority has serious interest about them, like: I got this Riven, Synapse, let's see how Synapse will look like, with Catalyst few (5-6) Formas, with Riven, rerolled few times, after I got a decent amount of Kuva, while majority is using them as a way how to get plat, so I'm not sure if it's worth to implement system rewarding them "more often".

3 hours ago, Trichouette said:

I'm still laughing at the "in the honour of players who farmed for it," you're all going to farm for it \o/

I'm losing my edge but always got Trichouette to help. We must keep pressure on at all times.

The only reason it's more of a thing needed now. Is because of the rng in rng in rng riven system.

OP your on PS4 like myself our next update gives us a new level to rivens.

Rng - to get one

Rng - to choose the category i.e shotguns etc

Rng for mission

Rng for start stats

Rng for each reroll

....😂

I'm still insanely surprised that they don't run a refund script like they have done before then lower the costs to correct amounts.