Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im being banned please mod help.

ANDROID-LM5

Question

Well, I sended a ticket from the support, the cause? cuz i have an account banned since 1 year cuz some player pass me The account for Make a favor transfering mods to other player.

Well the problem is that when u try to get into a acc, that is in other pc and not in your, the client block all the ip for some days.

Well i didnt know that so the account of my friend get banned, but after some hours i tryed to conect in warframe with my account, this was banned like for some 17 years.

I didnt knowed that so if i know that the rules and blah , i didnt tell my friend o you bro i can help you and that ..

So i Sended 3 tickets claiming my account for that accident that i been played since beta, good mr, and other cool stuff.

But the staff every time i try to send a ticket , they block me from the support Section and i cant begin other ticket asking why they ban me.

I wish some admin or mod can explain and try to get back my account and unban this and the other.

Thanks! .

8 answers to this question

Unfortunately, sharing/selling/trading accounts constitutes an EULA violation, which results in a permanent ban from the game. In this event, any and/or all accounts involved that belong to the involved parties may be permanently banned from the game without opportunity for recovery.

As for support, creating multiple tickets for the same issue to try and contact support will not get your issue answered faster. What it will do, however, is get you banned from the support desk for spamming support tickets. You should only ever submit one (1) ticket for an issue, and if you need to update it with new information, you can do so in the comment section of the support ticket once made. You should never submit multiple tickets for the same issue.

If you were banned for account sharing, you will likely need to create a new account if you wish to play again. 

I would say contact support, but you kept spamming them with so many tickets that they banned you from the support desk. The admins can't help you here. Just be patient and wait for them to respond to you. (Also why did it take you so long to tell them your account got banned?)

EDIT: Did you and your friend trade in the same house or did he give you his account, because if the accounts with the same IP interacted with each other that may be why you got banned.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

My brother and I play avidly in the same house (sitting right next to each other in fact), we trade to each other all the time and we've never run into a problem like this.
DE only really cares when you willingly give access to your account or account credentials to another player (whom you may or may not know.), and if they find evidence that it happened, they can suspend your account activity with no warning whatsoever. (Just as they can do regardless of the reason.)

It's a kinda odd system in my opinion, but your safest bet is to just keep your account's info to yourself, even if you trust the person/third-party you're divulging that information with. Also, I'd just wait for them to respond to you. They're pretty backlogged at the moment after catching up from vacation time, so it may be a while before they respond to you.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Dude, you're probably never going to see the account again. DE's policy is colder and harder than the 10 commandments set in stone, and they willingly block people without explaining stuff very often from support with no in-depth explanation. I feel your problem close to home because I play with a friend too but honestly, if they already banned you from support there's literally nothing to do. Maybe some day they will change their policy and do something, but until then, you can only start a new account.

25 minutes ago, ANDROID-LM5 said:

when u try to get into a acc, that is in other pc and not in your, the client block all the ip for some days

This never happened to me - I have a laptop and a rig, switched between them with my account and never had such an issue.
Also just recently upgraded my rig and OS (pretty much a whole new pc) and installed Warframe, got into my account no problems.
I think you might be referring to using an account that is usually logging in with a certain IP address which (might) be the case.
However with me, I can take my laptop somewhere else, use the internet there (different IP) and still log into my account just fine.

So taking that into consideration, there may be other reasons why this is occurring - perhaps the account(s) in question were being investigated for violating terms of service or something along those lines. More often than not, DE are right in assuming a player has done the wrong thing by investigating the matter. They don't just straight out ban you before doing that initial investigation. So something must have been found for them to take those measures.

10 hours ago, ANDROID-LM5 said:

cuz some player pass me The account for Make a favor transfering mods to other player

This also the other reason, you made a deal for an account that was previously banned and now  you have no choice but to create a fresh account. Sending multiple support ticket will result in a ban from desk support, instead of waiting for a reply you spammed in tickets. The admins on the forum are ONLY to support and moderate the chats only and have nothing to do with ticket support.

I advise you try to and create a fresh account and follow the TOS, EULA.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Error

Account selling (sure, he's your "friend", they always are) is against the rules in every online game ever. No sympathy, and if you really didn't know, lesson learned I guess. Forum moderators cannot help you even if they wanted to, which they don't.

I get that you feel unfairly banned (Though we don't quite know *why* you were banned) but saying this on the Feedback forums will do *nothing*

This forum is for feedback on the game, not feedback about *your* personal issue. If you think that DE should change the game so it's harder to be banned, then have this be your thread topic. But as it is now, you are acting *very* suspicious, and aren't really giving a good reason as to why you shouldn't be banned. As far as we know, you could have done some sort of cheat or hack, you could have scammed/griefed other players, or you could have been transferring your account willy-nilly to people you don't know very well.

Don't share your account with random, untrustworthy friends. And also, don't spam the support desk. Just submit ONE detailed ticket & be patient. Sending in 3 tickets for one issue will only get you banned & ignored.

Edited by Ninjamurai