Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker mark but im MR3?

(PSN)yolorobocop

Question

so i was farming the jackal for rhino parts and i got the message saying your action have consequences. i know im marked by the stalker now but im Mastery rank 3 and i heard he doesnt attack unless your 5 or higher. can someone explain this? also does he drop all of his stuff when you kill him once or do you beed to kill him nultiple times if you want everything?

17 answers to this question

- "As of Update 18.5, the Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10." says warframe rank 10, not mastery rank 10, but who knows

- yes, you have to kill him multiple time for all his drop, because its not guaranteed different drop/each kill, drop is RNG same as everything else

Didn't know you can get marked below MR 5, but i wouldn't worry about getting attacked. Also, you get marks by doing Assassination Missions, and since you have farmed the Jackal this would be the reason why.

NVM the MR5 part, i just read the comment above.

Edited by Extroah

As far as i know you always get a mark for killing a boss. I think he wont attack you until you reach 5, unless you are in a team with a rank 5+ player and he gets attack by the Stalker, if the Stalker wipes the floor with your buddy then he might go after you. 

As for your second question there are 2 Stalkers in the game, the regular good old Stalker brand and the upgraded Shadow Stalker who does have a few more items to drop. If you have completed the Second Dream quest, Shadow Stalker will replace regular Stalker. You wont be able to farm War/Broken-War blueprint from normal Stalker, those are exclusive post Second Dream drops.

3 hours ago, John89brensen said:

I think he wont attack you until you reach 5, unless you are in a team with a rank 5+ player and he gets attack by the Stalker, if the Stalker wipes the floor with your buddy then he might go after you.

This WILL NOT happen, just so you know. Once his target is dead, he leaves.

8 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

Idk tbh, i havent been killed by the Stalker while in a squad in quite some time. But there was a time when after killing his main targer he would proceed to kill the next marked player.

1 minute ago, John89brensen said:

Idk tbh, i havent been killed by the Stalker while in a squad in quite some time. But there was a time when after killing his main targer he would proceed to kill the next marked player.

He definitely doesn't move on anymore, considering he hasn't done that for me ever. And I've had several people go down under him, and have TONS of marks. (Thanks, Equinox.)

15 hours ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

He can. But according to wiki it's a bug.

• When attacking a cell with multiple players, Shadow Stalker may not retreat in victory after downing his target.

He has attacked me one some occasions after killing his target. And I didn't even have a Stalker death mark. He just did it again 2 days ago.
The target player melee attacking Shadow Stalker during his invulnerability medidating phase (bad idea of course), throws his grenade which one-shots him and then he suddenly runs towards me and one-shots me with War. 
I think he did that because all those times I was the one doing the most damage to him, aggro-ing him towards me, even without having death mark.