The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing Wrong with Red and Black FashionFrames

FashionFrame

My friend always does the Black and Red customizations so i was confused when people called him edgy in Warframe when he joined the game, then the stalker appeared.

So if stalker was Blue, Black and Silver then i would count as an edgelord and a wannabe? Its not like its a personal preference or anything right? (nickname's The Frost Demon since 2006, in case you'd ask about MY fashion choices)

I like black red theme, but i prefer black blue or black orange.

It's just normal some people like to have red black theme.

Black goes well with most of the color.

And yeah psychologically speaking, red and blue has more fans than any other color.

It's simply because warframe players has identified(is this the right word?) black and red theme to Stalker.

So some of us kind of dislike others that use this theme for reasons.....

Edited by Dartiel

I think I would mind it so much if it weren't so common. I like seeing a wide variety of colours and expression in team-mates. A loading screen with three Black spaceships looks dull. It's like seeing a roomful of people in trenchcoats and shades going 'dude' en mass when you enter.

17 hours ago, Miser_able said:

People think red and blank is edgy, emo, or stalker fanboyish. I don't really care.

The only time I hate people because of there colors is bright white or pink on the telos boltace

But i like Pink Telos Boltace.

I'm not sure about "red and black is scientifically the most appealing combination" Link, but I find it hard to imagine somebody criticising someone's colour scheme outside of the Relay. I mean, I don't think I could even tell you a single colour scheme of any allied Warframe I've ever been in a game with. I mean, who has the time/visual acuity to look at the colour scheme?

30 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

your friend was being edgy before you knew it.

Funny how he isn't no matter how hard he tries to become edgy, when you look at his color placements you'd know why.

Red is not only the color of blood thus the source of edginess, roses are red (Violets are blu- sorry) the sky at sunfall is red, trump's "Wrong" face is red etc.

19 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

Honestly, why the hate forwards players with red and black themed frames? Most haters say the most generic things like "everyone does it" "it's edgy." and honestly, I sometimes say edge jokes, but I've seen cases in the past where it leads to pointless bullying and name calling just because of those color choices. Fact is, the reason Red and Black is so popular is because scientifically, it's the most appealing colour combination to the human eye. 

Just had to vent there, because even I've had my fair share of verbal abuse because of the way I dress my frames, and there's literally no reason people should act this way. 

Let people fashion how they want! Who knew simple color choices could make someone go out of their way to ruin somebody else's day. 

"Ninjas complain for free."

Kuva Kween Fashion Battlegear:

"50 shades of Leather, S'n' M, bondage meets Dr. Suess"

What's not to like?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73