The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I missing something or this guy is just..... dumb? (no pics inside, no naming inside)

Kronxito

Playing sedna defense as a Frost for leveling my melee. I was killing everything with my avalanche when a simulor mirage wrote me:  "Frost please, stop killing".

I thought:  "what????????????????????????...... excuse me??????????????????"

EDIT: --->I asked him why?? but no response<---    

Obviously, I continued killing. But did I miss something? Why did she ask me for that? Envy? Stupidity?

Seriously my mind thought "if that guy and me were at the same room in that moment, I surely would punch him/her directly on face".

Please add this kind of players to the ordis's dialog about intelligence profile of the grineer. It would be "Intelligence profile of the grineer and some tenno guys.... Error!! NaN!!"

Edited by ArionLightning

Anyway affinity goes to the weapon (and to all players) because its the only thing im leveling.

And the faster you kill, the faster we do waves, and the faster we level up. Just I dont understand. There is no riven mod which asks for "no killing" in defense.

I reach lvl 30 by doing 20 waves. With melee equiped and killing either with warframe skills or with the melee.

Edited by ArionLightning

Which mission on Sedna did you play?
Was it Dark Sector Defense? If so, you'll get more XP there if you kill enemies using a rifle-weapon. And then the Mirage would've been in the right and you would be the stupid one here...
Sorry... confused this one with the Dark Sector Survival on Sedna. ^^

Edited by WhiteMarker
Kleine Änderung

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Which mission on Sedna did you play?
Was it Dark Sector Defense? If so, you'll get more XP there if you kill enemies using a rifle-weapon. And then the Mirage would've been in the right and you would be the stupid one here...

The normal defense mission. Didnt remember the name. sorry

Actually, you were being stupid.  You were killing things with your frames abilities which applies the affinity to your frame.  If you let the mirage player, who was kill crazy stupid, kill the enemies you would have had more affinity applied to your weapon.  Their kills get the affinity shared and applied equally to all of your weapons and frame.  Which would have leveled your weapon far faster.

I think this comes down to one person being bloodthirsty, and you needing to know the affinity system better.  The knowledge has been passed on.

1 minute ago, LeighWong said:

Actually, you were being stupid.  You were killing things with your frames abilities which applies the affinity to your frame.  If you let the mirage player, who was kill crazy stupid, kill the enemies you would have had more affinity applied to your weapon.  Their kills get the affinity shared and applied equally to all of your weapons and frame.  Which would have leveled your weapon far faster.

I think this comes down to one person being bloodthirsty, and you needing to know the affinity system better.  The knowledge has been passed on.

Okay then I was the dumb guy if you say so.....

But I get lvl 30 on 20 waves killing either with my frame or melee. So its the same for me. And I do it quick. so.....

5 minutes ago, LeighWong said:

Actually, you were being stupid.  You were killing things with your frames abilities which applies the affinity to your frame

What? How does that make him stupid, does your definition mean killing enemies make him stupid?

5 minutes ago, LeighWong said:

If you let the mirage player, who was kill crazy stupid, kill the enemies you would have had more affinity applied to your weapon.  Their kills get the affinity shared and applied equally to all of your weapons and frame.

Seriously?^

From wiki:

It is earned by killing enemies, hacking terminals, completing objectives/Missions/challenges, using Warframe powers, or picking up Affinity Orbs.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Added wiki

3 minutes ago, LeighWong said:

Pretty sure it's more like, he didn't know a thing. Remind me where in the game it tells you how affinity is shared.

Anyways, it was freaking Sedna. There should be enough spawns and enemies for you to not 1 hit kill 'em after a short time.

6 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Anyway affinity goes to the weapon (and to all players) because its the only thing im leveling.

And the faster you kill, the faster we do waves, and the faster we level up. Just I dont understand. There is no riven mod which asks for "no killing" in defense.

I reach lvl 30 by doing 20 waves. With melee equiped and killing either with warframe skills or with the melee.

Any kills with your frame's skills...100% of that affinity goes to the frame.

The weapon gets nothing.

13 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Seriously my mind thought "if that guy and me were at the same room in that moment, I surely would punch him/her directly on face".

So ... someone asked you to stop killing and your first thought was "i'd punch them"?

Due to that line alone i'm going to assume overcompensation and take it you couldn't shred wet paper.

There is certainly one dumb person in all that but it isn't the other person. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

What? How does that make him stupid, does your definition mean killing enemies make him stupid?

Seriously?^

I know how affinity gain works.  I told the simple truth.  Had the OP simply allowed the mirage player to kill it all, he would have leveled the weapon to max in fewer waves.

2 minutes ago, LeighWong said:

I know how affinity gain works.  I told the simple truth.  Had the OP simply allowed the mirage player to kill it all, he would have leveled the weapon to max in fewer waves.

But then he would have complained that the duo combo is annoying then? He shouldn't stop killing just because someone told him to, he plays how he wants and if the other player had problem, then they could have left.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Auto correct, hate it but need it