Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Signature weapon

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

9 answers to this question

As it stands, not many warframes came with their own set of weapons, unlike the most recent examples so far.

Nidus came with his own set of three unique weapons, as did Inaros, with his Mutalist Cernos, Lesion, and Dual Toxi.

However, as an example, Mirage only came with the Akzani, and no primary and Melee.

By "signature" I'm unsure if you mean weapons that suit the warframe, or weapons released alongside the warframes, with updates. If it was the latter, then none of the starter frames really have signature weapons.

Ivara - Ogris, Pox, Glaive, if you want to have some fun using navigator.  I use Ivara with a silent sniper or bow, a throwing knife or a silent handgun, and a dagger.

Ash- with a back draw Nikana.

Excalibur is almost always shown with either a Skana or a Nikana.  The latter is the obvious choice between the two. Also Excal benefit from using longswords, rappiers and nikanas, he has a damage boost passive to those types of weapons, so it would be logical to equip them.

But in reality it doesnt matter, you can equip your Warframes however you want according to your playstyle. There is no specific weapon for each Warframe, and no one is gonna lash out at you for using a Scindo with a Nova (which looks total badass btw).

Edited by John89brensen
  • Like 1

to my knowledge, since I arrived:

Equinox: Harpak, Kulstar, Ack & Brunt

Ash Prime: Vectis Prime

Trinity Prime: Dual Kamas Prime

Inaros: Mutalist Cernos, Dual Toxocyst, Lesion

Saryn Prime: Spira Prime, Nikana Prime

Atlas: Tekko

Titania: Sarpa (also has her unique weapons for Razorwing mode.

Nezha: Zhuge, Shaku

Vauban Prime: AkStiletto Prime, Fragor Prime

Nekros Prime: Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime

Valkyr prime: Cernos Prime, Venka Prime.

that's off the top of my head, and then there's classic loadouts like Frost, Latron and Reaper primes etc.

I would recommend looking at the frames in the market and seeing what their bundles have, you might get better info there.