Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels vs. Kubrows - once again.

AcceptYourDeath

I was somewhat satisfied to see Primed Regen, after a while I noticed how this is also closing a gap between Sentinels and Kubrows/Kavats in a negative way.

One advantage Kubrows/Kavats have ist the ability to rezz them as often you have to or wish to. So they are just getting pushed aside once more or much more than they already are with this advantage for ressurection being lowered. I am just baffled how DE is compromising their own content on a regular basis. I have to ask how much work it would have been also releasing a Primed Kubrow mod? Changing the color to white and changing values?

Not to forget Sentinels got a buff to their weapons with Riven mods. 

6 minutes ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

I was somewhat satisfied to see Primed Regen, after a while I noticed how this is also closing a gap between Sentinels and Kubrows/Kavats in a negative way.

One advantage Kubrows/Kavats have ist the ability to rezz them as often you have to or wish to. So they are just getting pushed aside once more or much more than they already are with this advantage for ressurection being lowered. I am just baffled how DE is compromising their own content on a regular basis. I have to ask how much work it would have been also releasing a Primed Kubrow mod? Changing the color to white and changing values?

Not to forget Sentinels got a buff to their weapons with Riven mods. 

kubrow and kavats still deal more dmg

Also the fact people HATE sentinel riven mods says enough...

Primed Regen looks like it would be a lot of fun. However, at this point in time Sentinels are still too squishy (with the exception of maybe Carrier Prime) when compared to Kubrows/Kavats. It would be nice if we received some sentinel riven mods in the future (wouldn't complain to see this happen for pets either).

Not sure what kubrow/kavat mod would be a good primed mod, but it might be nice to see one of those pop up in the near future.