Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How tall do you think the Warframes are?

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

Lets say that our operator is 6 foot tall (reasonable for a teenager that is in their 14ns-17ns)

The warframes are much bigger than them. 

Lets compare two athletes of height 6 ft and 7 ft 1 inches

http://imgur.com/a/hTQ5Q

Judging by that our warframes would range from 6ft 8 inches to 7ft. 

And now lets say that our operators are 5ft 7 inches. Then our warfames would be from 6ft 4 inches to 6ft 8 inches. 

There ya go fam 

3 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

Lets say that our operator is 6 foot tall (reasonable for a teenager that is in their 14ns-17ns)

The warframes are much bigger than them. 

Lets compare two athletes of height 6 ft and 7 ft 1 inches

http://imgur.com/a/hTQ5Q

Judging by that our warframes would range from 6ft 8 inches to 7ft. 

And now lets say that our operators are 5ft 7 inches. Then our warfames would be from 6ft 4 inches to 6ft 8 inches. 

There ya go fam 

If you read the thread you would see that the operator is 5ft 2 while the frames range from 5ft 11 to 6ft 7. You would also see that the female bust is portrayed in a wide variety of ways.

15 hours ago, egregiousRac said:

If you read the thread you would see that the operator is 5ft 2 while the frames range from 5ft 11 to 6ft 7. You would also see that the female bust is portrayed in a wide variety of ways.

I read it but those measures can not be real in a world who knows how many years into the future. 5 ft 2 is too short for the operator and 5ft 11 is too short for a robot that fights enemies equipped with arm cannons, napalm launchers and grakatas. It doesn't make sense since humans have increased their height throughout history, operatives are quite a bit shorter than frames and they are adults. Also nobody in their right mind would build a remote controlled sentient fighting space suit only 5ft11 to 6ft7 

But that is just me 

1 hour ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

I read it but those measures can not be real in a world who knows how many years into the future. 5 ft 2 is too short for the operator and 5ft 11 is too short for a robot that fights enemies equipped with arm cannons, napalm launchers and grakatas. It doesn't make sense since humans have increased their height throughout history, operatives are quite a bit shorter than frames and they are adults. Also nobody in their right mind would build a remote controlled sentient fighting space suit only 5ft11 to 6ft7 

But that is just me 

Those are absolutely accurate. The operators are not fully developed adults, they are either young teens or are heavily stunted growthwise.

Everything in this game is arbitrarily sized, as with any game. They start with a metric, the 6ft Excalibur in this case, and make everything else look good around that. There are waypoint markers though, which show distance in an actual unit of meters.

There isn't really a good reason to go bigger anyway. When designing robots to fight in spaces designed for humans, you want ones that are human sized so that they aren't any more restricted by space. There also isn't too much evidence that we will grow a huge amount taller in the future. We have continuously increased because of constant small improvements to childhood nutrition, but we are about at a limit there in many parts of the world (now we need to catch the other areas up). Already, we have a fair number of people that are in the mid-6ft range which get major bone issues midway through life. Those would only get worse as time goes on.

The Engine scales everything to about the same size.

If they actually were different I say they are all much taller than a human and the biggest like Rhino, Chroma and Hydroid are really wide as well.

Compare the average human in a Relay to a warframe. Too close for the illusion of a armored human. I therefore am not sure the Empire even bothered to disguise the fact warframes are inhuman biomonsters.