The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 years

LordOfScrugging

I'll have been here for four months in April, I think.

I was just playing the Nitain alert on Mercury and was suddenly reminded of the old days - does anybody else remember spending minutes on the exit tile on the Grineer Asteroid mission due to people trying to parkour over the gap rather than use the zip wires? Movement 1.0 was janky as hell, and the range of movement we have now compared to then is truly amazing.

In 2 months, it will be 4 year since I became a Tenno.

I was bored to see the same heroic fantasy generic games. One day, I saw a giveaway to get a key for the closed beta of a new sci-fi game with these enigmatic space ninjas. One week after, I became a Founder.

Years after, I still enjoy this game, less about the gameplay, but because it's now my second family, where I can escape the reality for a couple of hours.

PS: I'm always sad not to have discovered Warframe before, when it was in alpha, I wish I had been here the very first day.

Edited by Seldszar

42 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

I'll have been here for four months in April, I think.

I was just playing the Nitain alert on Mercury and was suddenly reminded of the old days - does anybody else remember spending minutes on the exit tile on the Grineer Asteroid mission due to people trying to parkour over the gap rather than use the zip wires? Movement 1.0 was janky as hell, and the range of movement we have now compared to then is truly amazing.

Oh, I remember not being able to finish Missions forever, because some people were not able to parkour through the grineer galleon tileset at all. People literally left the missions because they were not able to get through.

57 minutes ago, OPdatSHIET said:

I've been here for? 54 weeks or so...when I started playing WF, it was my main game for about 8-9 months, now it's back to being my secondary game. Main f2p mmorpg just had its 10 year anniversary, for me about to be 10 years in februari.

Which one?