Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, got offered 20p and an attitude for a lotus print...

(PSN)Colloquial_Bloke

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

New to these forums, and I can already tell that I won't last.  How does the warning/ban system work?  I'll learn eventually, but some knowledge ahead of time won't hurt.

The best way I could describe it without a link is you can't be too lippy, or combative. You can't be hardly any insultive that can be taken as an insult. I've been warned before and to be fair for general use forums, there was no need to say what I said. It really comes down to 'if it's not nice, don't say it'

13 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

" How does the warning/ban system work?"

Read up, friend.

Yeah, I've edited my comment.  You may have quoted the wrong response, either in purpose or accidentally.  It does seem that I may have violated a rule or two with the comment in question though.  I await my warning point.

Edited by (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke

Just now, Azlen said:

The best way I could describe it without a link is you can't be too lippy, or combative. You can't be hardly any insultive that can be taken as an insult. I've been warned before and to be fair for general use forums, there was no need to say what I said. It really comes down to 'if it's not nice, don't say it'

I suppose that I'd better enjoy it while it lasts then.  I can't believe that they have a permanent ban system in place...  Oh well.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

I suppose that I'd better enjoy it while it lasts then.  I can't believe that they have a permanent ban system in place...  Oh well.

It's stricter than most forums and it isn't without reason. It takes a bit of getting used to, and maybe a slap on the wrist here or there, but overall I do think it makes the forums a better and more productive place. Don't leave just yet, you seem pretty cool haha!

Just now, Azlen said:

It's stricter than most forums and it isn't without reason. It takes a bit of getting used to, and maybe a slap on the wrist here or there, but overall I do think it makes the forums a better and more productive place. Don't leave just yet, you seem pretty cool haha!

I'm alright, but these forums seem like one of those "safe spaces" set up for whiny millennials.  "Don't say anything that may offend someone".  In essence, "don't say anything".

1 minute ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

I'm alright, but these forums seem like one of those "safe spaces" set up for whiny millennials.  "Don't say anything that may offend someone".  In essence, "don't say anything".

It definitely does follow that quite a bit. I don't prefer it that way, but it is how DE has chosen to make their forums. It's for a game I love so i've adjusted a bit. But the move was, by category description, still a mistake. Don't let it get you too down though :) 

1 hour ago, Azlen said:

I got a wp for calling someone special.

As to the sub-forum move, topic is about Warframe, more specifically about the players, which is borderline meta-complaint about the player base.  

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

I got a wp for calling someone special.

As to the sub-forum move, topic is about Warframe, more specifically about the players, which is borderline meta-complaint about the player base.  

And god forbid we criticise the community.

3 hours ago, Azlen said:

I will laugh at you a bit if you blatantly try to lie to me though. Was looking for a Shell Shock which was going for 65 on the market. Guy PM's and says 'that mod currently goes for 120 but I can do 110' Basically told him to check himself xD

I tell people "IDGAF about that the market is, I don't play the market. Take it or leave it, I'll sell it t someone. I f'ing hate when I say make an offer only to get a response asking how much I want and then to have the turd respond with what the market price is. If you knew what the market price was, make that offer from the start otherwise I start high. O and there is a high end and a low end. If you are gonna barter and start low expect to be laughed at.

Edited by Steadfast