Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sculpture ayatan farme nerf?

On 1/20/2017 at 10:00 AM, Maqabir said:

I rarely find them in missions and lately even Maroo's missions bug out and fail to give one as a reward. 

This happened to me as well. Saw the sculpture, picked it up, extracted. No sculpture rewarded. Bug frame pushing my limits.

11 minutes ago, thadeusXX said:

This happened to me as well. Saw the sculpture, picked it up, extracted. No sculpture rewarded. Bug frame pushing my limits.

And the sad thing is since I played solo and it's not a one-off event support can't do anything about it.

Noticed that when I play in a group it always works though.

Syndicate missions seemed to be the best place for me. Haven't done them since the update though since I was really just grinding them out to get Perrin to max for Secura Lecta. I've still got 6 or 7 statues filled that I haven't used yet. Endo hasn't really been a problem for me since I started doing sorties.

I've found a few in missions, but I get stars more than anything. sometimes the only locker I open on the mission gives me a star, like what are the chances lol!

if you need sculptures, best to just try Maroo's missions. otherwise, check the same places that Syndicate Medallions can spawn in, because Ayatans can appear there too.

2 hours ago, Anarchy19835452 said:

I do my syndicate missions most every day and get at least one sculpture every day.

other than that it's rng for one to spawn in a mission then you gotta be lucky enough to trip over the thing

^^This . Its easier in syndicate missions cause ur looking for medallions and breaking every container in the whole mao.