Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sculpture ayatan farme nerf?

I honestly wished there were more mods to allow explorers and scavengers to see more differentiation between different types of loot on the minimap.

I did find one today, but it was to do a riven challenge. I forgot about the statue and aborted the mission when I failed the challenge.

RNG is RNG.

Sometimes Stalker visits me 3 times on the same day, other times it takes a month for a single visit.

Same goes for Ayatans, with pretty much everything in this game being determined by chance you can never expect the same consistent outcome for loot you can find within your missions.

I always look for them. Even when dealing with Speed Runners. 

It is always funny when I find one with the extraction clock under 10 seconds and I mark it....they still keep the counter going. When we force extract, I ask if I was the only one to get the Sculpture. Usually gets a rage quit once reloads up. 

I Usually find one once a day. Has not changed over here on the Xbox One. 

QQ- if you do a Maroo Treasure after getting yours for the week with someone else who has the option, will you get the Sculpture again or will it be invisible for you? 

On 1/21/2017 at 4:26 PM, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

QQ- if you do a Maroo Treasure after getting yours for the week with someone else who has the option, will you get the Sculpture again or will it be invisible for you? 

Haven't tried it, but most likely the sculpture will appear for you, will even let you pick it up, but it won't appear in the rewards screen at the end of mission and you won't get it.