Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is going on my account is suspended.....

mickstick87

Question

i justed logged in warframe after a few days of playing battlefield 4 upgraded to premium and have to extensions downloading. soo i decided to play a little warframe in the mean while i started the launcher normally etc and my account is banned nw 1 of my friends messaged me tell me that warframe messaged him saying itook thingz out of this account a sent it to mine wth oh my god i cant believe this 

15 answers to this question

Send a ticket to support, they'll tell you precisely why the account has been suspended.

Without wishing to cast aspersions, is it possible that your friend knows your password? I can't think of any way in which the system could transfer things across accounts without direct interaction by the accounts in question?

What was transferred?

I dont think you should be posting this in forums and IF you really did do that is grounds for suspension as if you have two accounts they should not interact in any way ever meaning no trading between the two at all im not sure if playing together with em counts and my condolences.

1 minute ago, Littlerift said:

Send a ticket to support, they'll tell you precisely why the account has been suspended.

Without wishing to cast aspersions, is it possible that your friend knows your password? I can't think of any way in which the system could transfer things across accounts without direct interaction by the accounts in question?

What was transferred?

Maybe it was a reverted trade? Like DE thought whatever trade they did was against the rules and returned the items to their original owners?

8 minutes ago, mickstick87 said:

i justed logged in warframe after a few days of playing battlefield 4 upgraded to premium and have to extensions downloading. soo i decided to play a little warframe in the mean while i started the launcher normally etc and my account is banned nw 1 of my friends messaged me tell me that warframe messaged him saying itook thingz out of this account a sent it to mine wth oh my god i cant believe this 

Safeguard Switched from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

5 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Maybe it was a reverted trade? Like DE thought whatever trade they did was against the rules and returned the items to their original owners?

This is eminently possible. As I said, OP needs to contact support and ask to know the exact reason for the suspension. Without that it's all just idle speculation.

As it's just a suspension there's not a huge amount to worry about, in theory. The account will still be entirely intact, it's just not accessible.

Edited by Littlerift

i had to swtich delete my first account because it was hacked. and i recieve a message frm DE saying that i sent items to my account frm friend. my questions to DE is:

1 why would i take platium from my best friend that i have known for over 5 yrs?

2 why would i sent items to a account that has over 4k plat and is at MR 23?

3 Why didnt i recieve a inbox message saying that i got a gift from my friend?