The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.I.P My Money

Kereler

So yesterday I got a 50% off plat discount in warframe and, despite my mental conscience screaming at me not to throw more money at online games, I decided to buy the rare mod sundry pack.

I logged into my warframe thru steam, and went to the market in my ship to buy the plat, since I had the money in my steam account. Apparently whenever I try to buy the plat from the market, it won't let me. All I get is an Oops! Error occurred and I can never buy the plat.

My plat booster runs out in 14 hours, I'm sweating bullets right now.

14591536.jpg

SEEING AS MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING CONFUSED, I AM NOT BUYING A "MOD PACK" THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WASTE OF MONEY, IM BUYING THE 1K PLAT PACK THAT COMES WITH A MOD.

Edited by Kereler

3 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

I more or less stopped playing this game, but let me tell you something to always keep in mind: do not buy mod packs, they're garbage and def not worth the money.

Just now, aligatorno said:

Don't buy mod packs. you are just wasting your money. Also, the discount is only applicable for buying platinum. 

He is talking about the standard 1000 plat package on the Warframe page. It's called Sundry Mod Pack because it comes with a mod.

Edited by NightmareT12

2 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

I more or less stopped playing this game, but let me tell you something to always keep in mind: do not buy mod packs, they're garbage and def not worth the money.

They are indeed garbage, but I have $25 to spend

12 minutes ago, Kereler said:

I'm buying the $25 1000 Plat pack that comes with a mod...it's the only $25 pack there is tho.

To be very honest this never happened to me. Try your windows browser to access buy platinum page (https://warframe.com/buyplatinum) and then proceed on by selecting steam payment option. Hopefully you will be successful this time cause I've never had any issues buying platinum this way.

Edited by Dark_Prince_Duke

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

Not worth it, keep your money

Geting platinum in game is way too easy to consider buying plats, especially with what DE has been doing lately.

This comment makes no sense.

Getting platinum in game is only "way too easy" because other people are buying platinum with real cash.

If no one bought platinum, then there'd be none in circulation that you could trade for.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

Getting platinum in game is only "way too easy" because other people are buying platinum with real cash.

If no one bought platinum, then there'd be none in circulation that you could trade for.

Agree and besides people now a days have everything to offer therefore plat price is too low even for the rarest contents in comparison.

And dont worry about purchasing for platinum man.... people have their hobbies, somebody likes going shopping, other people like surfing at the beach..... and you.... you like videogames!!!  

So, if you like this game and want some special things, feel free to spend some money but dont lose your mind spending :-P

I bought 1 Prime access and 2 Prime vaults. And here I am, very happy. Didnt lost my balls because of that :-P

Edited by ArionLightning

34 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Yup but with the current amount of plat in game and nothing to do with it else than buying slots...

I managed to get 5k just by trading stuff, why would I pay ? :D

Edited by Trichouette

4 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Yup but with the current amount of plat in game and nothing to do with it else than buying slots...

I managed to get 5k just by trading stuff, why would I pay ? :D

You don't need but thanks for others whom paid for plat to keep up this game a l i v e.

Just keep trying on different networks, it could be based on the ports available in the current internet connection. Use private or secure wi-fi if your'e a laptop player or try a wired connection

And don't feel shame from buying plat, I've been here 4 years (my MR prolly doesnt show that), and I've bought plat on 4 separate occasions because a 75% is too enticing to give up.

Hope it works out :D

5 minutes ago, Cyanonic-Sniper said:

Just keep trying on different networks, it could be based on the ports available in the current internet connection. Use private or secure wi-fi if your'e a laptop player or try a wired connection

And don't feel shame from buying plat, I've been here 4 years (my MR prolly doesnt show that), and I've bought plat on 4 separate occasions because a 75% is too enticing to give up.

Hope it works out :D

yeah man we should play together sometime. wanna farm chroma?