Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

(XBOX)RedChimera95

Just now, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

I have a Sybaris with +zoom, +crit, +heat that I'm holding on to in case it gets primed sometime soon.  I have a Vectis that I might spend time rerolling, if I get bored.  I have 7 others that are for weapons I wouldn't even consider using.

Dex Sybaris will return soon, if you've missed it.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

I had it, but just used it for mastery fodder and moved on.  Seems to be consensus that it was worth keeping, maybe I will this time around.

I mean, it is one of the best primary precision weapons. A Riven to boost it's already high crit chance would make it extremely good. The only real downside of it is the lack of status. (Not good for stripping armour)

1 minute ago, Ziembski said:

Aklex with ! + 389% dmg, 160% electric -40% mad ammo.

Some wanted some dmg?

When it comes to pistols, they always have higher stats for damage and multishot. After all, those Rivens need to make a difference when added to Hornet Strike (220%) and Barrel Diffusion (120%), compared to the lesser mods on Rifles.

1 minute ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

When it comes to pistols, they always have higher stats for damage and multishot. After all, those Rivens need to make a difference when added to Hornet Strike (220%) and Barrel Diffusion (120%), compared to the lesser mods on Rifles.

Yeah, but thats just alot.

24 minutes ago, Ziembski said:

Yeah, but thats just alot.

The total damage increase remains about the same, whether it's a Riven with 120% on a Rifle or 200% on a Pistol. It's because how they stack with the mods already in place, Serration and Hornet Strike.

So the larger numbers shouldn't take your mind and make you say "wow, that's a lot more". You need to do the math calmly and figure out it's the same thing with a different disguise.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart