Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #150!

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, Stargloss said:

If she gets into the game, you win, DE. I'll finally have a frame that I like more than Ember... omg I can't even believe I said that

Also thanks for updating the post with the processing message! ♥

Wow .  Same..  I like ember(not prime) but hennya looks cool.  I want her 

1. Will the Hennya concept actually make it into the game or will it go into the bin with all the other fan concepts that have been pulled out on screen? Can't really get a feel of this one since Prime Time is treated more as a show for fans and not really a dev stream.

2. Finally using mics that don't seem to go nuts when introduced to pretty much anything around them.... I'll ask this one again as it seems to have been ignored the last time. Any plans on properly upgrading the couch setup and computers setup to use ether mounted mics or mics with arms. Even have to note that Steve is using a better setup at home at this point than the actual streams are. Maybe reformat the couch area to have a better layout like the Rooster Teeth guys have had for their podcast sets?

19 hours ago, (PS4)gmc26gmc said:

Hmmm still waiting💀..  I want see the video  

Well... could be the need to add a small edit to [DE]Megan at almost the end of the video. Spoiler but not spoiler, almost everyone's jaws about hit the floor when she said one word. :P She's a bad girl. :P