The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

you do know that IS the point of it right?

No, it is not, for a long time ago.

"The Djinn’s Fatal Attraction ability now makes all enemies approach the Djinn."

from

And there also are some youtube videos where players talk about the rework of this ability.

Network Not Responding followed by 30-45 second load times to get put into a match, then 30-45 seconds of waiting to load, then 5 waves of defense only to be ruined by the server being unable to retrieve our rewards so we can select them and move on. Lost a relic because of it.

12 minutes ago, InsomnIaC. said:

First off, thanks for giving us QOL fixes, from a vet perspective these are really good things; better late than never.

Secondly: 

2rvyjhj.png

after this misson end without reward choise, i give my forma, friend give aklex blueprint, THANKS DE, give me back my relic pls -_-

Edited by PirrF

Will there be a fix for the item view being stuck

one of the items of baron like Machete Wraith (where the view changes),
then go to chat and click on a item link and cancel the view.
the view Machete Wraith (in this example) will still be up and cant be canceled.

Is this a old thing i just missed out  untill now?

1 minute ago, sinisteran said:

I made many radiants and i lost them after the selection screen broke wth?! Got message with a lex prime BP when I didnt even get a choice to pick this is ridiculous

Relics and their rewards are all messed up and its not just from the servers being too busy, but more ridiculous is getting a lex P BP from a relic that didnt even have a single lex prime related item in it

15 minutes ago, InsomnIaC. said:

First off, thanks for giving us QOL fixes, from a vet perspective these are really good things; better late than never.

Secondly: 

2rvyjhj.png

I'm not particularly salty since the relic isn't hard nor expensive to get, but I'd very much like my radiant relic back since I didn't even get to choose my reward.

This is the result after I alt-f4ed from that Network Not Responding issue above and rebooted my game client.

3026ul5.png

Welp time to make support tickets

Edited by InsomnIaC.
Hi Zendesk!

the baro sold these relic is a big problem for because the idea that farm for farming because you farm the relic then farm for the item for ducat then you farm for the item you want  and you hope for get all the piece you need... this make a lot of grind for a item and if this not come back each time the baro come back this make this item super rare and hard to get.

i just wish that is recurrent ...

3 minutes ago, mechnoob said:

the baro sold these relic is a big problem for because the idea that farm for farming because you farm the relic then farm for the item for ducat then you farm for the item you want  and you hope for get all the piece you need... this make a lot of grind for a item and if this not come back each time the baro come back this make this item super rare and hard to get.

i just wish that is recurrent ...

They need to bring back acolyte to a regular every other week to a month event also but yet to see that happen.

I know this is a free game but some of us still paid a lot of money for prime access and platinum. Frankly, this is kinda ridiculous. Everyone is excited for the new item only for the mission to not allow you to select the reward, plus making you lose all your traces and erasing your other relics is frankly not player friendly at all. Its in fact infuriating to say the least. Not to mention the ordis message of a reward for something you didn't choose or was able to choose and taking away the relic is very aggravating. 

Edited by sinisteran

Can't say I'm Happy with the Aklex Disposition Change, I Have Searched thoroughly and spent my Hard earned Pt to buy one for the Normal Aklex, unless there is going to be changes to both Normal And prime versions for their stats, then Honestly i feel that I've been scammed

All chat is broken right now.  No clan chat, no recruit chat, no SQUAD chat.  Unable to coordinate relic missions whatsoever.  Also, missions ending without relics ever being opened.

I appreciate that the new relic only has two new pieces to farm for, but man this was not thought through.  The whole game is unplayable right now.

Side note, there should be an option to buy multiple relics from baro at once.

2 minutes ago, XacKflash said:

Can't say I'm Happy with the Aklex Disposition Change, I Have Searched thoroughly and spent my Hard earned Pt to buy one for the Normal Aklex, unless there is going to be changes to both Normal And prime versions for their stats, then Honestly i feel that I've been scammed

Let me assure you that you have been scammed and that it won't be the last time LOL xD