Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

17 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing about mutagen samples drop rate increase... hahahaha

Also Baro now sells relics? Now that's... not clever. We need farm relics so we can get prime parts to sell for ducats. Then with the ducats we have to buy more relics to farm for more prime parts. 

Wtf is this...

Reasponce 

They said last dev stream that OD missions had there mut sample drop rate greatly increased 

Akalex prime notes 

An aklex prime can we get some upgrade to either the base dmg or the base dmg 

nothing 2 big but around 5% crit chance or +10dmg 

right know its not really worth it to use 0.59 fire rate and 2X clip size on a hand cannon isnt very usefull it allready kills in 2-3 hits easly and that clip size comes at the cost of a .7 increase to reload speed bring it to a painfull 3 secs 

AKlex prime is awesome. love it. i was right to pre build 2 lex's 2 week ago or something in anticipation. on its 4th forma now. gonna be a monster 2ndry

how people can say they love the community is beyond me when the price of lex prime jumped massively, these people are ripping u off that aint community thats disgusting behaviour. it was 12p for a set the day before. 75p i seen em goin for yday karma will get u u bad person.

While I appreciate the Aklex getting a Prime variant, it seems like a poor decision to retroactively degrade any rivens that were acquired before this was a thing.  I could even understand rolling back rivens that were acquired within a week of the update, or introducing variants specifically for Prime weapons. But this is excessive in terms of damage control, both figuratively and literally.

Should I start worrying that a Sobek Wraith variant would degrade my shotgun riven too?  Why penalize players for actually using the riven system for what it's intended for - using weapons that are otherwise not looked at as often as whatever the meta is swinging at?

On 1/27/2017 at 6:06 PM, [DE]Megan said:

'Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating.

This change also seemingly removes built-in warframe weapons. Peacemaker on Mesa was bugged out on one of these missions, because the pistols were removed. Please check if this may be the case.

Edited by Arcile

10 hours ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

AKlex prime is awesome. love it. i was right to pre build 2 lex's 2 week ago or something in anticipation. on its 4th forma now. gonna be a monster 2ndry

how people can say they love the community is beyond me when the price of lex prime jumped massively, these people are ripping u off that aint community thats disgusting behaviour. it was 12p for a set the day before. 75p i seen em goin for yday karma will get u u bad person.

why not? The stakes of laziness is high you know

On 1/27/2017 at 9:03 PM, Smaugan said:

well the AkLex Prime being broken part still stands even if that is the case, so him calling it a scam is hilarious

> Being Broken , Simply needs to be worked on, We Already have enough Farming Challenges /Enemy Enhancements that deserve a decent bump to the weapon.

>As for your comment about my "calling it a scam", I had a valid opinion about spending my hard earned pt on something and having its value slipped out from under me, there is no call for calling my opinion hilarious

6 hours ago, Retequizzle said:

Should I start worrying that a Sobek Wraith variant would degrade my shotgun riven too?  Why penalize players for actually using the riven system for what it's intended for - using weapons that are otherwise not looked at as often as whatever the meta is swinging at?

DE Ladies & Gentlemen, I have definitely started sharing those concerns Now

Thx @Retequizzle for Reading My Mind xD

Edited by XacKflash

Noticed that there was no hot fix for the Secura Lecta not dropping creds on every kill. I thought maybe they had done something accidental with that, but since it's probably going to stay nerfed, there's really no solid reason to have the weapon at all any more. 

RIP Secura. Never forget.

20 hours ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

It's pretty fun to judge by several thousands - several millions.

I sold my last Loki Prime set for 200 plats and it was reasonal price for him before vault. In eyes of many ppl I'm idiot who could sell it for 300-400, but who cares yes? Maybe I should sit here and discuss abt bad karma for every person who tried overprice me and forget every human who agreed to make for me price discount even for 5-10 plats?

In sum. People sell items differently, and trading here is not worst variant, you can just set your price and wait until here appears decent seller, and this patience actually works. WoW trading is pure hell in compare with it tbh.

9 hours ago, Ryumao said:

Noticed that there was no hot fix for the Secura Lecta not dropping creds on every kill. I thought maybe they had done something accidental with that, but since it's probably going to stay nerfed, there's really no solid reason to have the weapon at all any more. 

RIP Secura. Never forget.

No reason?  Man this weapon hit like truck no matter it is dropping credits or not

Edited by Samuel_sfx

On 1/27/2017 at 0:06 PM, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

Hello!

Still no fix for Hema problem.
Still no fix for Prod Crewmen stop spawning after lvl 16.
Still no fix for The Silver Grove apothic imprints miss from codex.

Reveal hidden contents

3wrIZgO.jpg
z97cDny.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Still no help for my friends.

Stop looking for an excuse to not farm samples for your clan. There's no fix for Hema because there's nothing to fix. Suck it up like everybody else and get to farming.