Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Sovereign Outcast now?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

19.9.0: 

• Increased the first swing animation speed for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa Stance Mod.

How does the stance feel with this change? I haven't gotten it yet, but from what I heard, it was pretty alright except for that first swing.

How is it compared to Gemini Cross? One thing I don't like with that stance is how it keeps you in place too much, not really moving much forward.

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

19.9.0: 

• Increased the first swing animation speed for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa Stance Mod.

How does the stance feel with this change? I haven't gotten it yet, but from what I heard, it was pretty alright except for that first swing.

How is it compared to Gemini Cross? One thing I don't like with that stance is how it keeps you in place too much, not really moving much forward.

When I get it via farming or via transmuting, I'll let you know.  Be prepared to wait several months though...

11 hours ago, kyori said:

Broken means overpowered... as well as spoilt? So which is which? lol

They tweaked the first hit in such a way that it's difficult to even use.

The stance, itself, isn't even that good, regardless of the power. Only one of the combos was even remotely usable in a majority of situations (mostly due to the wonky animations) before they tweaked the speed of the first hit and that won't change. It's simply not worth the effort, and I put well over 24 hours into farming it. Yes, I regret doing so.