Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress with new purposes something to draw every to it.

(PSN)Phoenix32778

I think not just kuva but other special add ones and accessories would be awesome drops but perhaps finding special add ons kuva mods not Riven ones but mods designed to change a weapon by collect new pieces to make new weapons of weapon upgrades this could become a type of a skin for the weapons that could even have stats. I mean so far I only know of like 1 skin that changes some basic stats and they are old . 

This variation of the Hammer has 5% faster swing speed, but 10% lower charge speed.
Brokk is a Deluxe Skin for the Fragor and Fragor Prime. This skin improves swing speed at the expense of channeling efficiency. Its blueprint can be acquired from Alert missions.

Swing Speed +5%
Channeling Efficiency -10%

Kuva from the lore is supposed to make a person a god. So why not armor or weapon skins etc that do just that if we earn enough and build it enough have a system similar to our focus system but In a building/crafts format that allows players to design things or alter existing things to boost the abilities defensively and offensively of both weapons and frames and may even our companions view their cosmetics. It wouldn't be easy but in the end would be well worth the worth players would definitely put in. This would give the Kuva Fortress a real after quest purpose. On top of this why not hide new mods rare.drops of course in caches or secret hackable panels or even containers. Rare resource drops like promenade forma or even some hidden relics in caches that are refined completely. These things would be a nice add on and big draw for people to explore. To explore one of the hardest most trap ladden missions in the game.

THE Potential is limitless. Only bound by the imagination of the Devs and players.

Please no bonus on skins, then we get the same dilemme with arcane helmets back then, already still a mess with arcanes overall.

It only ruins fashionframe.

Overall i agree on that we need soemthing to make it worthwhile going there, problem is just like simlair ot Void with argon crystals, once you have all and not need it anymore you also have no reason to go there anymore.

Besides in my eyes every planet should have something unique to it so every planet has something to go for. Not jsut those special places.

10 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Please no bonus on skins, then we get the same dilemme with arcane helmets back then, already still a mess with arcanes overall.

It only ruins fashionframe.

Overall i agree on that we need soemthing to make it worthwhile going there, problem is just like simlair ot Void with argon crystals, once you have all and not need it anymore you also have no reason to go there anymore.

Besides in my eyes every planet should have something unique to it so every planet has something to go for. Not jsut those special places.

Ah fashion frame is kinda lame it's not about how good you look it's about how you are able to fight. So I also know I am far from the only player who wants to see something like this. But I was more referring to weapons not on Warframe which shouldn't even be an issue with your Fashion Frame Diva Time. Sorry but to be frank I think this fad has outlived its usefulness. And again I was speaking to ones we could make for ourselves not the ones. You but , ones you can earn the elements and make. So again this doesn't affect Fashion Frame. If you don't like arcane helmets don't use em but to take options away from players because you want to look cool is highly unfair to the bulk of players I know would actually like this idea. You don't want the items don't get email or make if DE even listens to me and others who have mentioned similar ideas before.

6 hours ago, PEPIYEA said:

Do you know why arcane helemets got removed from drop tables?

When you get the answer you will know why your idea will never be implemented.

I know exactly why I also know that this idea of u had read was more about weapon skins and player designed gear, that they can make by earning the materials. So really to void something because of fears or not understanding what was said just seems spiteful.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Kuva from the lore is supposed to make a person a god

Nothing of the sort was ever stated. You should look at the lore again and realize where characters embellish versus where facts take over.

Kuva is clearly something that causes someone to be more powerful (whether that be simply extending your life or allowing you to do new things or directly powering you up and nothing more), but nothing concrete has actually been stated and the lore, itself, gives a very confusing look on what it actually does when you see how the Kuva Queens used it versus what we're told in other mediums.

Your idea is good. Your basis for offering that idea is flawed and not founded in what we currently have as factual information.

You should actually listen to Teshins statement about what kuva is at the end of war within I have played the quest a few times and that is exactly stated and other than the lore we see in the game and the little on the webpage and kuria and segments perhaps maybe you are thinking there is more because for over a year I have looked an found little outside of the things I just mentioned.. I think if the Devs didn't want people to believe Teshin perhaps they would have made it seem deceptive or maybe he wouldn't have said it at all?

Or just make new,unique drop table for Kuva fortress units(not like now greener units drops) and also make them drop small amounts of kuva ,lets say 10-20 per unit but as common resource drop from drop table,not guaranteed drop.Sabotage missions could also reward Kuva.That would certainly draw players to go on that "planet".