Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those unskilled with Oberon follow my build

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

Question

13 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, AnzeBozic said:

you can make other more aproved frames last against 5 times as hard enemies

This statement, alone, proves that you don't have a full grasp of what it means or takes to last against tougher enemies.

HINT: Oberon has the tools to last against just tough of enemies as someone like Frost, it simply takes different positioning and requires them to otherwise be using the same equipment

7 hours ago, Chipputer said:

This statement, alone, proves that you don't have a full grasp of what it means or takes to last against tougher enemies.

HINT: Oberon has the tools to last against just tough of enemies as someone like Frost, it simply takes different positioning and requires them to otherwise be using the same equipment

Yea, by spamming his ult on a max range build. What 100% totally makes hin any less trash.

On February 3, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Chipputer said:

Beyond the fact that he doesn't have enough armor to justify Steel Fiber and how useless Retribution is over other Drift mods, there are topics in players helping players to post things like this.

Excal use to have 65 and I still put steel fiber on him.  You realize Oberon armor 315 with steel fiber. 15 more points than unrank Frost.  33.33% damaged reduction changed to 51.22% Damage reduction is worth steel fiber. 

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold

Oberon is a great frame, I often rec him to friends as a frame they should get asap.

Is he a specialized frame? No. Thats the point. His 4 can be spamed like crazy and the dmg doesnt matter (like most 4 abilities at high levels) but at least it CCs and with the spam makes most enemies ignore him.

Oberon is a support frame, use him like one. His 1 knocks down enemies, his two buffs players and protects them, his 3 keeps people alive, his 4 CCs and saves lives. Not to mention hes pretty decently tanky.

Its not about high skill players, its not about over modding him, its not about cheesing, its about understanding what the frame does and is good for.

Edited by arolust

Look people every warframe can be the best in your own eyes. Upgrade any warframe to the max and you'll see what I'm talking about.  My build is Oberon focus. I took on bosses. I slayed many. I taken him on second dream. You can't turn me against Oberon. Oberon isn't made to fill one role. Oberon is a special guy. Clem!

Here are some guides for you if you decide to teach us how to use Oberon, assuming we've already know Oberon's skill.

• What is Oberon's role in a team?
  • Why use Oberon if xxx can do better/ more efficient in this role?
  • What skill should I use? / When to use his skill?
  • Is it capable in Sortie/ High level enemies?
  • Ok, How should I mod it?
  • Why do I use these mods/ Augments?
  • What Focus should I use?
  • What should I worry about when using Oberon?
  • Any Tips and Tricks when using him?

Lastly, for the best result, upload a video with gameplay of Oberon playing his role.

Right now I'm not going to do what you say, without any proof or evidence he's better in any role.

On February 8, 2017 at 5:04 PM, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

Here are some guides for you if you decide to teach us how to use Oberon, assuming we've already know Oberon's skill.

• What is Oberon's role in a team?
  • Why use Oberon if xxx can do better/ more efficient in this role?
  • What skill should I use? / When to use his skill?
  • Is it capable in Sortie/ High level enemies?
  • Ok, How should I mod it?
  • Why do I use these mods/ Augments?
  • What Focus should I use?
  • What should I worry about when using Oberon?
  • Any Tips and Tricks when using him?

Lastly, for the best result, upload a video with gameplay of Oberon playing his role.

Right now I'm not going to do what you say, without any proof or evidence he's better in any role.

Oberon is special guy. My build is a balance build. It like Oberon.  My build focus on offensive and defense. By effecting 4 power stats. I increase power strength,range and duration. Power cost goes down allowing abilities to be use more often. Health,armor and sheild mods allows Oberon to live longer on the battlefield. The Exilus mod I chosen allows enemies to take damage while they attack my sheild. The ability mod I chose allows Oberon to strengthen his ace card. Oberon can heal you and damage the enemies. He doesn't fit one role. Oberon can do all jobs.Oberon can be combo any way. He more flexible. You can't turn rhino into a healer. Loki can't be a tank.