The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not worth puting a dime in game

juggalopoor

been playing for a week  my brother in law was trying log in to his PS4 account on a PC in my house  did it to many times  couldn't get in and now all my PC's in my house cant log in to Warframe cant get any help in ticket or support been 2 days off the game love the game got payed to day was going to put cash in game but if  i jump from PC to PC to play this game and i get locked out every time. I will not wast my  money on this game.

I keep getting that my info is wrong loging in if i can log on the website np it sould let me in game but nooo its not i'm really annoyed about this  point is why wast my hard earned cash on a game that i will keep getting booted out for no reason. iv seen alot ways to fix this nothing fixes it i think my brother inal got a ip lock on net box all my ips in the house.

it seems my network is blocked from going on to the sever i know my acount is there cuz i lock on the website np

yaaaaa hes a dumass i didint know he did that at 1st to he told me he coulnt log on i loged off tryed to log back in  and boom i woulnt log in

any one know how to fix this dam mess

Just now, juggalopoor said:

yaaaaa hes a dumass i didint know he did that at 1st to he told me he coulnt log on i loged off tryed to log back in  and boom i woulnt log in

It's the end of the week, so it's a little longer to have an answer. But support will totally help you for those kind of things. And if you have to put a dime in a f2p game, it's totally WF ! :D

welll S#&$ i got payed today and i can get plate np but why wou;d i if i cant use it hopfull they get back to me or see my post so they can help me i dont want miss the 2 times exp

if this dont get fixed soon i might go back to overwatch lol

tho it was a tamp ban or lock for like 2hrs maybe but this is much longer then 2hrs for what i was reading online

ok so i do habe a ip lock on me ? i play on  pc  he plays on ps4 but made a pc acpunt we were playing he tho he would try to log in with his ps4 acount 500 times  and i think got the network box locked\

non pc can play it in my house  i think his ps4 can still play it tho

so if i  am ip locked i have to wait to mionday for they to unlock it ?

i know u cant he  tryed it for the hell of it 500 times     tho it was his pc that got the  what i think is a ip lock but its all my pcs in my house  so its my network that has the ip lock on it

any one know how long it last or do i need to wait for some one to unlock it if that is the prob ?

if so i may miss out on the event and i shell be more pissed off  about this

he plays in my house  on the same network  pluged in to the same netbox and thats why i think its a ip lock i seen some post about irt

my desktop i play from pc  i got him a pc to play on as well he made a pc acount    he was playing ion that for a while tho maybe he could log in with his ps4 acount  looked in tio that 500 times failed  tryed to log back in to his pc acount it would let him i loged out game on my pc tryed to log on no dice 

trying to reach out to see if  some one knows how to fix this prob i know my info to get in game  but its say i don t have the right info same info to log on site witch i can  on site but not in game

mostliky tho a hacker or bot was trying and ip locked me any way for my network to be un ip locked if thats the prob ?

is what i get

All I can suggest now - apart from patiently waiting for support - is to try and cut down on your posts. Try to put it all in one and make sure you've said all you have wanted to say instead of the train of thought posting you've been doing. Makes it easier to read, follow and ultimately understand.

36 minutes ago, Naith said:

All I can suggest now - apart from patiently waiting for support - is to try and cut down on your posts. Try to put it all in one and make sure you've said all you have wanted to say instead of the train of thought posting you've been doing. Makes it easier to read, follow and ultimately understand.

I'm imaging incessant login spam like his forum posting behaviour... which would account for why the account/IP is locked and just looks like more suspect account activity.

i do aplgic for this im just been little pissed about it i am sry for all the posting  just looking for a helping hand still new to the game and it was my brother inlaw who spamed  his ps4 acount witch we know wont work on a pc on his pc  contacted to the same network net box

Edited by juggalopoor

50 minutes ago, Naith said:

This. And while you're waiting: check out how to use punctuation. I assume you're young and quite angry at the moment, but it really makes it difficoult to understand what you're saying, 'cause you haven't used a single period ( . ) in your posts.

The DE will sort this out, when they're back at work. Calm down.

Edited by RustyFIN

3 minutes ago, juggalopoor said:

i do aplgic for this im just been little pissed about it i am sry for all the posting  just looking for a helping hand still new to the game

You'll have to contact support, the forum is just us players mostly and it's sunday.

It might just be that the IP is blocked for 24hrs or something and everything will be fine tomorrow without you needing to do anything (but I would contact support to make Sure it gets sorted)

All you can do is contact support and wait

4 hours ago, RustyFIN said:

This. And while you're waiting: check out how to use punctuation. I assume you're young and quite angry at the moment, but it really makes it difficoult to understand what you're saying, 'cause you haven't used a single period ( . ) in your posts.

The DE will sort this out, when they're back at work. Calm down.

This. Cant read half of the rambling if i tried

I dont see how this makes the game not worth putting money into? seems to just be you/your brother in law who messed up

Then again Id throw all my money at DE for more if I could so maybe Im bias xP

Edited by Echoa

11 hours ago, juggalopoor said:

been playing for a week  my brother in law was trying log in to his ps4 acount on a pc in my house  did it to meny times  coulnt get in and now all my pcs in my house cant log in to warfram cant get any help in ticket or suport been 2 days off the game love the game got payed to day was going to put cash in game but if  i jump from pc to pc to play this game and i get locked out every time fk that i will not wast my  money on this game  i keep get this  thats my info is wrong loging in if i can log on the website np it sould let me in game but nooo ots not im realll P O ed about this  point is why wast my hard earned cash on a game that i will keep  geting booted out for noreason and lose all my S#&$ iv seen alot ways to fix this nothing fixes it i think my brother inal got a ip lock on net box all my ips in the house

Man, it's hard to be a poor juggalo.  I hope it starts working better!