Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe can get in there and blow everything up?

Fuzzy6682

Question

46 minutes ago, (PS4)rowansprite said:

No mention of Valkyr? Dangit guys.

... Anyway, Valkyr. Literally jump into a horde of enemies, start up that hysteria, and become the meat-blender you always wanted to be.

Do not forget Warcry max speed on Jat Kittag with the Kela Mod + Crushing Ruin using the spin attack.

Edited by -Voltage-

It depends if you're looking for something that can survive the encounter. Also if you're looking to kill everything with Warframe abilities or with your weapons. If you don't care about surviving, Nova is a good choice. Molecular Prime has a fun habit of causing massive chain reactions that easily annihilate entire armies of enemies. Unfortunately, she's not the most durable Warframe, so your chances of being downed in the encounter are not something to be sniffed at. The same goes for Ember and Mirage (though Mirage requires a weapon most of the time to be excessively lethal) to some extent. If you want to survive, you're going to be better off with somthing like Rhino or Valkyr. They've got a suite of abilities that make themselves both very durable and able to deal an unreasonable amount of damage at the same time (Iron Skin/Roar/Stomp and Hysteria/Warcry respectively). Nyx is also very powerful because of Absorb, allowing her to tank a theoretically infinite amount of damage, before returning it all the the sender. 

If you don't care how you kill everything within a two tile radius of you, you've got more options, weapons can further synergize with Warframes, leading to insane combinations like the aforementioned Mirage/(Synoid) Simulor or Zarr. Or Tonkor. Or Angstrum... Nova with very accruate, high fire rate weapons also works well because it allows you to easily charge up Antimatter Drop. This is a particularly impressive combination with beam weapons like the Flux rifle because of their pinpoint accuracy. 

I hope this helps you.

Ember, casting 2 to debuff and stun every enemy, cast 3 and laugh seeing them on fire and die in pain.

Could people stop callign her weak in endgame, i still kill enemys past lvl 120 with her stun and fire damage boost and that without building aroudn strength much.

9 hours ago, Fuzzy6682 said:

When I see a big group of enemies. I want to jump in and destroy them.

In your opinions, what warframe is best for clearing out groups of enemies efficiently (that's also fun)?

My personal favorites for doing this are:  Ivara, Ember, Frost, Titania(Razorwing FTW), Mag, and Nyx.  Using Galatine Prime, Venka Prime, Nikana Prime, or Atterax all with either Life Strike or Healing Return.  Too much evil smiling fun.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
added content

simulor mirage is cheapest combo...i played once in darksector...  on 20k cryo where are mobs over  lvl 250... and i laugh that much i almost pee in pants... that is most broken combo u can imagine...for that game i got over 36k focus

My 2 favorites for this are Valkyr and Wukong. Valkyr can jump in, use hysteria, and rip thru stuff while being invincible. Also, Wukong is basically immortal, so you can just jump in with a Penta, Zarr, etc. without having to worry about blowing yourself up. Just don't try either one near Nullifiers.