Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't make Twin Grakatas for some reason?

5teditalpa

Question

17 answers to this question

Just now, Marine027 said:

Just a guess but the other Grakata not happens to be the Prisma one?

Also check the inventory if you got two Grakata not that you builded something else and misstooked it for it still, can happen after all.

Overall i suggest writing a ticket to support.

I just posted 2 screenshots. Do they have to be the same rank or rank 30?

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Might be you don't have any primary weapon other than those two grakatas? The game doesn't let you sell /use as component the last weapon of each category (primary, secondary and melee).

Thanks. Seems that I didn't have any other primary weapon except for that Grakata. I just went ahead and bought a cheap weapon that I'll probably never use.

Just now, 5teditalpa said:

Thanks. Seems that I didn't have any other primary weapon except for that Grakata. I just went ahead and bought a cheap weapon that I'll probably never use.

Use it still, any weapons are good as mastery rank fodder.

Just now, 5teditalpa said:

Haha , I got bigger plans with my primary than this piece of crap.

I know the feel, but lower tier weapons are effective as fodder for your mastery rank. I ended up buying the MK1-Paris after crafting the Soma Prime (arguably the strongest automatic rifle in the game) just so I could get some extra exp.

It is strongly recommended that you level up your MK1-Strun before selling it. Firstly, you get affinity towards your Mastery Rank for leveling it, and you get some experience with shotguns! Eventually, if you want to reach the higher mastery ranks (like, 13+, even though there aren't any that important benefits after MR 13), you'll end up going through all the weapons you can get your hands on to, and leveling them up, just to get that sweet, sweet MR.