Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rework ...

(XBOX)AZmauler916

Not sure how i have the luck i do , guess im cursed..
I Run Sortie everyday and in the last 7 days ive
received 3 orokin catalysts.. a greater lens and endo .
... something needs to change .. im MR 22 and i play everyday and still love the game , but they need to
change the drop ratio .. cross off that item at least for a week .... help me keep loving the game lol..

. yours truely AZmauler916

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)AZmauler916 said:
... something needs to change .. im MR 22 and i play everyday and still love the game , but they need to
change the drop ratio .. cross off that item at least for a week .... help me keep loving the game lol..

You get catalyst and endo and come to rant.....

confused-meme-3.jpg?w=842

48 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

You get catalyst and endo and come to rant.....

confused-meme-3.jpg?w=842

For someone who is MR22, Catalysts and reactors are worthless and usually many high MR players have a stockpile of them.

Endo's value starts to go down when you have most prime mods maxed, I personally don't value endo as much, its nice to have and all, but I have close to 28 ayatan statues in my ship that I could sell for thousands of endo whenever I feel the need to.

Either way, OP, 7 days is nothing, I spent 32 sorties without getting anything but endo and lenses soooooo.

55 minutes ago, Midrib said:

someone who is MR22, Catalysts and reactors are worthless

Reactors maybe, but not Catalysts. I'm MR22 and given that we get way more weapons than we do frames, Catalysts are almost always needed, whereas Reactors are less so. I still have a couple weapons that need a potato on them.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)AZmauler916 said:

I would give you the riven mods i keep gettimg that I never actually use but youre xbox... althoguh i should just sell them for plat

Edited by AngryBAsian

1 hour ago, Midrib said:

For someone who is MR22, Catalysts and reactors are worthless and usually many high MR players have a stockpile of them.

Endo's value starts to go down when you have most prime mods maxed, I personally don't value endo as much, its nice to have and all, but I have close to 28 ayatan statues in my ship that I could sell for thousands of endo whenever I feel the need to.

Either way, OP, 7 days is nothing, I spent 32 sorties without getting anything but endo and lenses soooooo.

Well I would still get catalyst and endo than lens. 2 weeks ago i had 6 lens that week and 1 endo.... i was like .. "What have I done? :'(".

It's differs from person to person but i mostly go for endo becouse im lazy as hell nowadays.

It is obvious that the op wants.....Riven mods. There is a solution to that if he realy wants them! Buy a bunch (i can buy 30-40p each on Pc except shotgun thats 70-100),unveil them, keep what he likes and sell the rest. Even the semi good-usefull can be sold for more than a Veiled Riven AND if he gets realy lucky he can get back multyple times his investment. (edit.: some may don't have time for it but if i can besides working 8-10 hour a day anyone can if you ask me...well something for something.)

(Thats how i have 18 REALY strong Riven and have close to 4400p)

It will be a lot of work, but it's worth it.

(On the side note Im Mr 23 :'D. So I do have stockpiles of catalyst and reactor but i would pick them ANY day instead of lens...)

45642909.jpg

Edited by Askell91