Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO'S THE STRONGEST OF US ALL?!

StrawberryShortcake

Question

One fine day, 3 Soma brothers were having a drink in a tavern when suddenly Soma A exclaimed: "I'm the strongest in the kingdom!"

Bolting up from his seat, Soma B rebutted: "Hell NO! I beat you in everything!"

Joining in the chaos, Soma C protested: "Both of you are just weak. I'm the champion here!"

Long story short, they eventually stood in front of the kingdom's Magical Mirror and chanted in unison: "Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Strongest of us all?"

m143Oxu.jpg

Here are the friends of the Soma brothers who worked alongside them to protect the Kingdom:
Pt89SCe.jpg  

10 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Why the unranked Stormbringer though? xD

Have you heard of warframe-builder? It will tell you your overall damage, burst und sustained DPS.

LOL I was swapping my mods around and accidentally put the unranked Stormbringer into the slot when I took the screenshot. It's meant to be a maxed rank :satisfied:

I'd drop B because negative reload speed is a bit annoying. Just a Quality of Life choice - didn't really calculate it's stats. Would pick C because least drawbacks.

On the A vs C question:  Warframe Builder tells me that the damage pretty close to each other - 2111 vs 2195 (burst dps 31667 vs 32931)- so C is a bit better. C also has the added bonus that against Corpus, it's "clearly better".

Edit-  corrected a small copypaste error.

Well, meh. Also counted B's stats: at 2193 it's slightly better than A and slightly worse than C. The effect of that +41.8% status chance is hard to take into account, though - but it only raises from 18% to 25%. I'd still pick C.

And actually, taking into account the reload speed and mag cap changes, B still loses, at 25666 sustained DPS vs C's 25907.

Basically: C is the best both in stats, and in QoL, in my opinion. B just MIGHT be statistically better when enemy armour values get high enough and that 7 percent increase in status chance starts to matter, but I can't really count when, and if, that would be true. And even then, longer reloading times is just annoying.

Edited by Tomppak

46 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

I'd drop B because negative reload speed is a bit annoying. Just a Quality of Life choice - didn't really calculate it's stats.

On the A vs C question:  Warframe Builder tells me that the damage pretty close to each other - 2111 vs 2245 (burst dps 31667 vs 33682)- so C is a bit better. C also has the added bonus that against Corpus, it's "clearly better".

@Tomppak TY for going onto WF Builder to compare the dmg output! This is useful info.

In fact, I got B 1st but the slower reload is quite annoying so I swapped to A. Just recently got C so am wondering which is better.