Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which weapon to remove?

Weniac

Question

I need more weapon slots, but it's full. I can trade to get platinum and buy extra slots, but that's not my type.

Which weapons should I remove? I want to keep weapons that are good at late game.

I'm considering to remove Detron Mara, Broken war, Broken scepter

16 answers to this question

dont remove it... cz that are pretty nice wepons... sell some mods abd buy slots 12p are 2 slot... so yeah...i bought over 100slots like that u sell some mods u dont need.. no matter.. 5-10p just to get fast plat and expend u inventory...

Hmmm, I am not sure if you are serious, but those are unique weapons, which are very hard / impossible to get again. And Broken War is an especially good weapon, the best in it's class by far currently.

You say that trading is not your type, but that is BS. My suggestion: run a few relics with random players, you will come over at least ONE rare part. That should sell for 15-30p. And like that you can get your slots. 

Trust me, the quest weapons are priceless and Baro's weapons can get to over 100p price.

Broken scepter isn't that great, imo. Do you use any of them? Mara Detron (you can't make me call it that!) and broken war are both very strong, but broken scepter is kinda meh, with a gimmick that's only useful with certain builds or in certain situations.

umm... none? those are all pretty good/valuble weapons (the detron at least) so I wouldn't advise getting rid of any, if you absolutely must I'd say the broken war since you can farm that off of shadow stalker if you want it later but it's actually one of the best weapons in its class for endgame so I'd really have to say try your hardest to get slots.

2 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Hmmm, I am not sure if you are serious, but those are unique weapons, which are very hard / impossible to get again. And Broken War is an especially good weapon, the best in it's class by far currently.

You say that trading is not your type, but that is BS. My suggestion: run a few relics with random players, you will come over at least ONE rare part. That should sell for 15-30p. And like that you can get your slots. 

Trust me, the quest weapons are priceless and Baro's weapons can get to over 100p price.

Also this, though. It's not my place to tell you (meaning OP) how to play, but you really should consider keeping all of them. It's not hard to get 12 plat.

8 minutes ago, ashrah said:

dont remove it... cz that are pretty nice wepons... sell some mods abd buy slots 12p are 2 slot... so yeah...i bought over 100slots like that u sell some mods u dont need.. no matter.. 5-10p just to get fast plat and expend u inventory...

7 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Id say none of those 3 as they are unique and not that easy to get your hands on again. Just trade even if you are not fond of it.

7 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

Just get some plat and buy the slots. 12-20 plat is nothing. You can get that with a single trade easy. Just do it.

Or support the game and buy a little. Not what you're asking, but seriously, having a tiny bit of platinum can help in moments like this.

5 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

umm... none? those are all pretty good/valuble weapons (the detron at least) so I wouldn't advise getting rid of any, if you absolutely must I'd say the broken war since you can farm that off of shadow stalker if you want it later but it's actually one of the best weapons in its class for endgame so I'd really have to say try your hardest to get slots.

I'll not remove them, and getting plat I guess.

3 minutes ago, RezeroKara said:

Ok, thanks!

dark sector drops life strikes a lot that mod u can alwayes sell 10p...and alwayes wen u sell something leavy  one part of plat  for slots.. once u get enough... then u are good..in start is bit hard i know but later... u will have planty of slots..

46 minutes ago, RezeroKara said:

I need more weapon slots, but it's full. I can trade to get platinum and buy extra slots, but that's not my type.

Which weapons should I remove? I want to keep weapons that are good at late game.

I'm considering to remove Detron Mara, Broken war, Broken scepter

Well, Broken scepter you can not get back.

The other two you can BUT its cheaper to just buy the slots. The Detra mara sells over 60p and the Broken war parts are about 100-150.

In this case, the 12p for 2 slots IS the better option.

BUT dont listen to me, i keep everything. Currently i have all the weapons, except mk1.