The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

# of Rolls for the perfect Riven

(PSN)lhbuch

I'm 125 rolls into a Cernos riven with the intention of getting crit chance, crit damage, multishot, and either a harmless negative or positive reload speed. I'm aiming to use it with my Cernos Prime.

I've already had so many rolls that made my Rakta Cernos into a stupid powerhouse, but that's not the weapon I want to use, so on the rolls go.

Q1LhFbM.jpg

I mean, this isn't even a bad riven roll (it's great, actually). I just want to tailor the weapon to what I want, specifically, and the game refuses to give it to me.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

I'm 125 rolls into a Cernos riven with the intention of getting crit chance, crit damage, multishot, and either a harmless negative or positive reload speed. I'm aiming to use it with my Cernos Prime.

I've already had so many rolls that made my Rakta Cernos into a stupid powerhouse, but that's not the weapon I want to use, so on the rolls go.

Q1LhFbM.jpg

I mean, this isn't even a bad riven roll (it's great, actually). I just want to tailor the weapon to what I want, specifically, and the game refuses to give it to me.

And the record for most rolls goes to *drum roll* @Chipputer

My highest was 50 rolls, for decent stats.

I've seen some guy sell one with 100 rolls.

10 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Q1LhFbM.jpg

Edit: and then I scrolled up and saw this lol

Edited by ViS4GE

2 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

My highest was 50 rolls, for decent stats.

I've seen some guy sell one with 100 rolls.

Edit: and then I scrolled up and saw this lol

i hit like 70 or 80 yesterday, same as Chip i want specific rolls for my build. I enjoy rolling rivens it gives me something to aim for, that eventual "perfect" roll 

edit: only took my 6 on my marelok though, hek and burston will be a while

Warframe0004%202_zpsns97jxht.jpg

Edited by Echoa

d8d656661e3ebb7567386b4e5607070f.png     4ed0fe3427987ddbbeaf6fc33f35d637.png  < --- I actually got this in 5 rerolls I just kept trying to get that perfect +crit chance +crit damage +damage rip dreams. I have a good amount of other rivens I've got the perfect rolls on but too lazy to find the pictures right now (also don't want to look like I'm "showing off") 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

On 13/2/2017 at 4:16 PM, (PS4)lhbuch said:

From the looks of it, I will roll this mod for a long long time...

I can tell that perseverance pays off sooner or later. After my humongous amount of rolls i finally managed to get an actual monster (pyrana, +293% crit chance and +415% base damage) in under 10 rolls :) So it does happen, keep trying

On 14/02/2017 at 5:05 AM, Chipputer said:

Q1LhFbM.jpg

I have a cernos riven with +crit chance  +electric and something else and from my testing the rakta outperforms the cernos prime all the time. It is primarily down to saving a mod slot for fire rate mods allowing for more damage mods.

I don't even use the cernos prime anymore.

Just now, viperveteran said:

I have a cernos riven with +crit chance  +electric and something else and from my testing the rakta outperforms the cernos prime all the time. It is primarily down to saving a mod slot for fire rate mods allowing for more damage mods.

I don't even use the cernos prime anymore.

Congratulations. I don't care which is better. That's not the point.

I stopped even bothering to get riven because of these reasons.

- stats decreased as I got more rolls instead of it being random

- stats that didn't even effect the weapon kept popping up

- negative stats that made the others useless

These issues are only the tip of the iceberg. 

Having to many other better things to do than farm kuva 

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-