Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I was doin sorties annnd...

(PSN)Zeterigun

So I been doin sorties for about 2 weeks now on ps4, I sometimes take a day break. Every time I would get resource booster, resource drop chance booster, or exilus, I figured I was on a roll and made a prediction tonight. This is what happens when DE claims they increased drop rates on rivens. Skip to 1:35 if you want to skip the fight.

Oh and also the conditions on this sortie were secondary only but people came in there with primary and melees, specifically from what I can recall, synoid simulor, tonkor, scindo.

Edited by (PS4)Zeterigun

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeterigun said:

Oh and also the conditions on this sortie were secondary only but people came in there with primary and melees, specifically from what I can recall, synoid simulor, tonkor, scindo.

It was changed in a recent update, you don't need to unequip your stuff in something-only Sorties anymore, the game deactivates them for you.

Still, don't see the point of this thread. Another "I didn't get something I wanted, bad DE :(" complaint ?

Edited by Chewarette

14 hours ago, Snib said:

Wishful thinking? Never seen them claim that.

It was somewhere, I'm sure, or I maybe just heard a rumor, which is wishful thinking. Tbh I feel like the rates were increased, but not just for rivens.

14 hours ago, Chewarette said:

It was changed in a recent update, you don't need to unequip your stuff in something-only Sorties anymore, the game deactivates them for you.

Still, don't see the point of this thread. Another "I didn't get something I wanted, bad DE :(" complaint ?

Just showing video of proof that the rewards are so predictable, and the proof is why I quit WF. Also I was thinking if this maybe got more attention.. that DE would hopefully step in and make slight changes to the sortie rewards. It would probably be a complaint if I said I didn't need the extra credit booster time, which I do because I change my mind a lot about things, and I'll probably go back to WF in a few days lol. I for sure want to pass this rank 20 test first before I do anything rash though. This AW test is ridiculously hard for me man idk, I forgot the button to press for the super boost thing.

Anyway... no they were not deactivated, they could fire and do damage with tonkor and simulor.

@Askell91 Rng? That was a near perfect prediction, hardly what I call RNG.

@Wolfsfang202 Ikr? After a week or so when rivens came to ps4, everybody was like, "Oh I got riven this, riven that, simulor, soma."  and here I am with that legit forma or greater lens, GFG.

Edited by (PS4)Zeterigun