Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

if you could be any warframe in human form, who would you choose?

zoobmer

42 minutes ago, (PS4)ThePhard said:

Ash probably for the combo of invisibility and teleportation abilities. Loki as well, although his teleportation requires displacing something else.

42 minutes ago, Jamescell said:

Valkyr so I could be immortal spider man. 

4 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

Ivara 10/10. Lure arrow, navigator, stealth action, can make my own zip lines. Navigator would be the most hilarious. Throwing things across the room at co-workers lmao

Just now, RobWasHere said:

Limbo. I could pop onto Rift plane and dont care about anything. People dont care about me anyway.

it's nice that some people are practical about it.

16 minutes ago, CaptainDavian said:

Rhino. It will be pretty handy to have stomp and iron skin irl. Like in the exams i can just stomp the ground freeze everyone and sneak peak to my books and back to normal :D

You gonna have Ordis anyway

Im gonna pick ash because teleportation and invisibility could be really handy. 

Aside from that any maxed frame would be incedibly good as they all can withstand a direct shot from a heavy missile have incredible acrobatic skills, have superhuman strength and can see trough walls (scanner). This alone would be cool as hell, just imagine putting on a cape and jumping from roof to roof at night (potentially looking for a damsel in distress).  

My first thought was Volt, then I would have unlimited energy for my devices, like my laptop. But then I thought of Oberon. I would like being Oberon more. All the animals would like me and I would be able to pet them. I would also be able to rescue any that are in damager or really need help due to illness.

Nezha so I could slide at the speed of light and stab everyone with spears

On 2/19/2017 at 3:58 PM, ZBanx said:

I was hoping for answers like "volt, so I don't need a car," or "frost or ember, to use in the kitchen or in barbecues." why are so many people giving violent answers for their real life?

Maybe because a lot of people have anger they want to release and people they have grudges against

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I think I might go for Limbo, just for the sake that I can divide my surroundings between rift space and real space. To be in control of a world where only I am King is just too good to pass up. Having a huge cataclysm coupled with the ability to freeze everything in the rift would allow for the greatest of sh*tstorms as you casually get away with doing whatever

On Sun Feb 19 2017 at 2:14 PM, ZBanx said:

and why?

I would choose Equinax for their shapeshift ability.

edit: keep in mind, whoever you choose, you would be using their abilities in your real life.

Nekros... and I would attend funerals on a daily basis and use desecrate to see what kind of loot I get from people's dead bodies.

I would also rob banks at gun point, then when the cops show up, I would use terrify and they would all run away and I would not get arrested...