Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate stat farming

(XBOX)SchnauzahPowah

Question

Are there any other ways to do so aside from the 3 daily alert missions and wearing a sigil? You can also turn in the relic-things but I watched a video of a guy doing a wave based mission which could allot more rep per wave, is this still a thing? Also is wearing a sigil helpful in any non syndicate aspect helpful?

Maximizing rep with friendly syndicates seems tedious as well. I'm currently with cephalon suda and arbiters of hexis and one helps the other with completing alerts. Would the same happen if joined steel meridian? 

Please excuse my question vomit, just trying to maximize standings 

11 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

Are there any other ways to do so aside from the 3 daily alert missions and wearing a sigil? You can also turn in the relic-things but I watched a video of a guy doing a wave based mission which could allot more rep per wave, is this still a thing? Also is wearing a sigil helpful in any non syndicate aspect helpful?

Maximizing rep with friendly syndicates seems tedious as well. I'm currently with cephalon suda and arbiters of hexis and one helps the other with completing alerts. Would the same happen if joined steel meridian? 

Please excuse my question vomit, just trying to maximize standings 

Your daily standing is related to your mastery rank

The medallions and the side daily missions should be done after you maximize your daily cap

Here is an example:

I have 23k daily cap. I go to akkad. Do 30 waves, get the 23k points. after that i do the 9 daily missions (i am in 3 syndicates, each one has 3 missions).

The points of these missions are added to the 23k, and u can also add the points you get from the medallions you find.

I hope this is clear now

If you join Steel Meridian it won't affect Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis, but Red Veil will get standing since they are allied with the Meridians. If you decide to increase standings with Red Veil you mustn't do their mission and get standing by wearing their sigil, otherwise you''ll decrease the standings from Suda and Hexis.

1 hour ago, NekroArts said:

If you join Steel Meridian it won't affect Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis, but Red Veil will get standing since they are allied with the Meridians. If you decide to increase standings with Red Veil you mustn't do their mission and get standing by wearing their sigil, otherwise you''ll decrease the standings from Suda and Hexis.

I only run meridian missions wearing suda sigil, that way all rank up. but I still do'nt understand properly how it works admittedly.

Edited by (PS4)deadbeef001

2 hours ago, (PS4)deadbeef001 said:

I only run meridian missions wearing suda sigil, that way all rank up. but I still do'nt understand properly how it works admittedly.

If you are a new to this syndicate you have to level up, and each stage will require a sacrifice from you until you reach your maximum  level

Once there follow the procedure  in my above post

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Your daily standing is related to your mastery rank

The medallions and the side daily missions should be done after you maximize your daily cap

Here is an example:

I have 23k daily cap. I go to akkad. Do 30 waves, get the 23k points. after that i do the 9 daily missions (i am in 3 syndicates, each one has 3 missions).

The points of these missions are added to the 23k, and u can also add the points you get from the medallions you find.

I hope this is clear now

Good Info I was oblivious regarding the daily

You said you get 23k so you're mr23? So Id get 13?

Thanks for the feedback guys 

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

Good Info I was oblivious regarding the daily

You said you get 23k so you're mr23? So Id get 13?

Thanks for the feedback guys 

If you are MR13 yes you get 13k daily cap plus the side missions and the medallions you find.

Now if you put the right sigil, you will get additional points  in the side missions.(it will not affect your daily cap ie: 13k)

Note that some sigil give you 5% additional points. some give you 13% additional points

Be sure to wear the one that gives you the most points

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

If you are MR13 yes you get 13k daily cap plus the side missions and the medallions you find.

Now if you put the right sigil, you will get additional points  in the side missions.(it will not affect your daily cap ie: 13k)

Note that some sigil give you 5% additional points. some give you 13% additional points

Be sure to wear the one that gives you the most points

Sorry, but that sounds a bit wrong to me.

The points you get from wearing a sigil comes from the daily cap pool, doesn't it?

The percentage of your sigil just dictates how much of that daily cap you get from the mission you run. So having a greater percentage sigil just means you can run less missions to achieve your daily cap.

Fairly sure that's correct.

And to be super pedantic, MR13 will get 14,000 daily cap (MR0 gets 1000).

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

1 hour ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The points you get from wearing a sigil comes from the daily cap pool, doesn't it?

The regular Affinity-turned-into-Standing depends on the daily cap, sure.

However, the bonus Standing from Syndicate missions
both is independent of that cap and can be increased by a matching Sigil
(again without interacting with the cap), with the Sigil quality determining the increase.

21 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

The regular Affinity-turned-into-Standing depends on the daily cap, sure.

However, the bonus Standing from Syndicate missions
both is independent of that cap and can be increased by a matching Sigil
(again without interacting with the cap), with the Sigil quality determining the increase.

Ahhhhh, I get what you were saying now.

I didn't know that was the case with those syndicate missions.

Additionally - and correct me if I'm wrong - but it seems like only one step of distance matters if you're trying to rank up 3 syndicates on one side of the page.

So, for instance, if you wear a Steel Meridian sigil, and do an Arbiters of Hexis mission, you'll get standing for Red Veil -- but I don't think that little bit of Red Veil increase affects the standing you gain for Arbiters (whereas if you were wearing a Red Veil sigil, it definitely would). 

It's a complex juggling act. I started out going Steel Meridian and Red Veil, then decided to change to Meridian, Arbiters, and Suda. It's a lot faster ranking up if you go one side or the other, I found. I was new to the system when I picked my initial syndicates, so I'm making up lost ground.

17 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The percentage of your sigil just dictates how much of that daily cap you get from the mission you run. So having a greater percentage sigil just means you can run less missions to achieve your daily cap.

Fairly sure that's correct.

And to be super pedantic, MR13 will get 14,000 daily cap (MR0 gets 1000).

No, even if you are wearing a sigil, your cap is not affected by the additional percentage

The percentage only works with the side missions

Let's say if your daily cap is 24k, even with a sigil you won't get more

on a side mission if a mission gets you 5k, you will have more depending on the sigil you are wearing