Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of retribution, list of bugs

---RV---Maniac

Just now, Buff00n said:

Are they aware?  If nobody is filing support cases then I'm not so sure you're getting the attention of the right people.  

Some of these bugs have been reported for years, so ye they are aware or incredibly detached to the game they made.

1 minute ago, Buff00n said:

You can't expect forum mods and community managers to forward every potential bug report in the forums to the right devs.

Actually I do, special when is one of the most played missions in all of the game, it affects several veteran loyal players of warframe, theres several of them in one post and this post has received alot of attention from players who support it.

19 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

Some of these bugs have been reported for years, so ye they are aware or incredibly detached to the game they made.

Maybe "aware" is not the right word, but do the right people have enough information to reproduce and diagnose each of those issues?  If nobody ever actually goes through the official support process then, in the absence of enough details, they probably have other stuff to work on.  

21 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

Actually I do, special when is one of the most played missions in all of the game, it affects several veteran loyal players of warframe, theres several of them in one post and this post has received alot of attention from players who support it.

Upvotes and anecdotes are not meaningful metrics for determining whether something is getting the attention you want from the right developers.

As someone who actually does software development (not games), and also does both official support and forum-based support, I can tell you that you will get much further with an official support case than you ever will with just forum venting.

We already know that they are busy, both support and devs.  With some of the lesser used parts of the game, like raids, you may just have to do some of the work for them in order to get the ball rolling.  That's just the way it works.  A support case seriously does not take that much of your time, especially if you get all the attachments ready at the beginning like I suggested.

• 3 weeks later...

They admitted in some devstream raids are great source of bugs, but when asked about getting on it fixing stuff, heads was narrowed down ^^ They did not said we have too least data.

Honestly most of the mentioned bugs, can be seen by a blind person, if he actually boots the mission and plays it.

Like half of the bugs mentioned in this post been for years, maybe its intentional not even a bug, more like a feature. Maybe it cant fixed at all cause would break other scripts, maybe aslong as you can complete it, that is just enough.

Raids is not a 'New Player expierence' nor it is something shinny that you could put into market main page, so the treatment is appropriatly.

The only really sad thing, that lately every new patch even not directly tide to raid, can futher break raid scripts or produce new bugs, while in meantime raids get same poor attention from developers, since some bugs/features are lingering untouched for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI,

I think I have another one to add to the list... I made a separate post about it but I think it should also appear here.

I can't say if this is new or not as I stopped running raids for a few months.

This is both to notify of the bug and to explain how to bypass it (spread the word !).

In part 2 (and 3) if someone dies (I mean 0 health, not revive screen) while standing on pad it bugs the electricity on the rails (the opening of the door). Even if the player who got downed is revived and go back on the pad, or if someone else goes to stand on that pad, the electricity will remain on the rails (door won't open).

To bypass that problem, all the players standing on the concerned pads (2 or 3 of them depending on the electrified part you try to shut down or the door you try to open) need to get off of them and only stand back on them when all those players got off (meaning : all at the same time, not each his turn).

I can't say if the problem occurs in the 1st part but there's no reason for it not to.

TL; DR : death on pad = electricity/door bug --- to bypass bug -> all players off the pads at the same time then back on.