Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A comprimise for Simulor users

malekas

35 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Except it's neither OP nor room clearing, Mirage on the other hand...

i op room clear with it on loki. mirage just has an easier time of it.

18 minutes ago, Jangkrik said:

I think the complain would be best directed at Miramulor users instead of Simulor. Simulor by itself isn't so bright.

simirage*

8 hours ago, malekas said:

You can keep your OP, no aim, room clearing, weapon. But the energy color is now locked to black. No more strobe light right in my face.

Your cooperation is appreciated, carry on.

A simpler solution: they nerf it to the ground, and no one will use it again. Very simple indeed.

Lower its ammo capacity to 15/15 so you only get 30 projectiles to fire. Also make it self-damaging. That is the hardest nerf I could think of. Surely others have thought of worse.

EDIT: Limit the number of black holes created. If you exceed the limit, your energy drains. Suda's proc may give energy, but she can also take it away! Use responsibly, Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

You seriously think it goes only for simulor? Me eyes bleed each time I do LoRs with vaubans who couldn't bother to set their energy color to black, especially prime ones. And naturally it's not only Vauban who can be a headache, the list goes on and on.
The only thing we really need is a way to set in our options others' people warframe/weapons energy color to whatever we want to.

That doesnt solve the main issue with the weapon.

There's no issue with a weapon. There's an issue with people and between people.

You won't solve human nature.

I sense it will get nerfed. Everything in the game obeys a cycle - nerf, buff, nerf, buff........

This cycle creates the new toy of the month and people will abandon older toys to pursue forma etc to make the new toy powerful. After some time this gets nerfed and a new toy rules the town and people are back to farming forma, etc...

The only thing that I dont understand is why it is taking so much for this to happen after so many threads in the community. Continuous weapons that were never OP got nerfed much faster than simulor even with daily requests for nerf.

Im not saying if it needs or not a nerf but it is something a lot of people in the community asks for...

It's because so many people such as myself oppose it from being nerf. Makes no sense, if you nerf Synoid Mirage you might as well nerf Banshee,Ember,Mesa, Equinox because they do their job too well. Also I don't see why people cry for nerfs in a PvE based game. No one should be forced to have a certain play style and for those who say that's what mirage do for others well you don't have to change your play style you just won't get a lot of kills which is your problem.

Edited by (PS4)NickJensen12

1 hour ago, (PS4)NickJensen12 said:

It's because so many people such as myself oppose it from being nerf. Makes no sense, if you nerf Synoid Mirage you might as well nerf Banshee,Ember,Mesa, Equinox because they do their job too well. Also I don't see why people cry for nerfs in a PvE based game. No one should be forced to have a certain play style and for those who say that's what mirage do for others well you don't have to change your play style you just won't get a lot of kills which is your problem.

Exactly. It is OUR problem. We want to play the game and enjoy it as well. The Miramulor is an annoying combo I deal with in alerts, sorties, relic runs, basic mission, etc etc. My mission quit rate was about 2% then I just started leaving everytime I saw the combo, my quit rate is at 6% now. I've ran thousands of missions, so let that sink in a minute. We shouldn't have to be forced to endure anyone else's view of fun. You enjoy it, we don't. The simulor is everywhere. I just did a Hieracon. I was the ONLY one not using a Simulor. Mesa has been nerfed, buffed, nerfed again, tweaked and now finally sits in a decent place. I've seen forums asking for nerfs to everything you mentioned. But by far Miramulor destroys the risk/reward ratio. With Eclipse she gains damage increase in light, HoM has the projectiles combine to deal full stack damage, and you can just point/shoot anywhere for full damage. Simulor has AoE, high duration, and high status. A radial effect that restores energy as well. I've played this game over 2k hours. I don't want to just play solo because I'm sick of Miramulor users. 

Also I'm pretty sure majority of the player base enjoy the combo due to the fact that you claim you see people with it everywhere. Now what really matters the majority's feeling or the few percent that cry and whine about it. Hence to why it hasn't been nerf. No one tells you to leave the mission, you aren't forced to do it, you choose to do it

1 hour ago, (PS4)NickJensen12 said:

Also I'm pretty sure majority of the player base enjoy the combo due to the fact that you claim you see people with it everywhere. Now what really matters the majority's feeling or the few percent that cry and whine about it. Hence to why it hasn't been nerf. No one tells you to leave the mission, you aren't forced to do it, you choose to do it

Your "Majority" of the player base is lazy and always finds the best way to cheese the content, without taking care of :

• Other players attempting to actually play the game
  • themselves breaking the balance and ruining their own gameplay experience

We will never get a good endgame balance as long as there are ways to completely trivialize the game, and I'm pretty sure all the WoF Embers, Maim Equinoxes, SQ Banshees and Miramulors are just tired of playing the game and therefore, should. just. leave.