Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Synapse Riven Mod Any Good? + Rough Price

(PSN)The_Don0692

no, its not fine...-crit dmg ruins it, reroll or min price as such. dont even try to use a riven that reduces one of the stats most important for a weapon. just looking at it tells that crit dmg is literally THE stat on it. no crit chance, not base dmg, no multishot...crit damage is THE stat. if u wanna do testing, do it, i did and concluded that. but just looking at this riven screams "reroll fodder !!". it will prolly increase ur average dps slightly because the +base dmg increase counters the -1.7 crit multiplier, but this mod is countersynergy in itself and a wasted slot. shred will add more dps and also give it aoe-capabilities aka punch through.

greetings

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

no, its not fine...-crit dmg ruins it, reroll or min price as such. dont even try to use a riven that reduces one of the stats most important for a weapon. just looking at it tells that crit dmg is literally THE stat on it. no crit chance, not base dmg, no multishot...crit damage is THE stat. if u wanna do testing, do it, i did and concluded that. but just looking at this riven screams "reroll fodder !!". it will prolly increase ur average dps slightly because the +base dmg increase counters the -1.7 crit multiplier, but this mod is countersynergy in itself and a wasted slot. shred will add more dps and also give it aoe-capabilities aka punch through.

greetings

Ok thanks

38 minutes ago, The__Q said:

Most of it's damage is in crit, because of it's 50% crit chance base.

Increasing your base damage is just as important and increasing the crit stats on crit weapons, because critical stats are multipliers to your base damage. Additive stacking of crit mods comes with diminishing returns, meaning that even if we had 8 different crit mods for primary weapons, dividing the slots between crit, multishot, elementals and base damage mods if way more effective.

-83.1% crit multiplier kek

You won't be getting a lot from people that even bothers with Synapse like me, that's for sure. With that Riven you get around 4-5k burst and 3k sustained compared to a non-Riven build. 

You miiiight be able to catch some people off guard if they only see the +damage +multishot but eh, I don't really advocate scamming people that way.

EDIT : The dps boost is actually quite lower, it's actually around 1-2k burst and like 1k sustained according to wfbuilder. So yeah. I'd say reroll it until you get a +critical multiplier

Edited by TotallyLagging

18 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

-83.1% crit multiplier kek

You won't be getting a lot from people that even bothers with Synapse like me, that's for sure. With that Riven you get around 4-5k burst and 3k sustained compared to a non-Riven build. 

You miiiight be able to catch some people off guard if they only see the +damage +multishot but eh, I don't really advocate scamming people that way.

Would you go with something like this: 192.7% crit chance and 3.7m punch through, no other stats.

Just now, Xardis said:

Would you go with something like this: 192.7% crit chance and 3.7m punch through, no other stats.

If I rolled something like that I'd take it, but I won't buy it.

Guaranteed red crits may sound good but unless you always headshot enemies that Riven is replaceable with a max rank Heavy Caliber.

1. Why is this in general discussion if you are asking for help from other players.  Post stuff like this in the Players Helping Players subforum.
  2. That Riven is worth no more than what a Synapse Riven in need of re-rolling would be worth.  It is a crit weapon so the -crit damage makes it near garbage.

On 26.2.2017 at 3:32 PM, Xardis said:

u will be surprised if u do the math /use WF builder how really really bad crit chane alone on synapse is....u want basedmg/multishot +crit dmg nothing else, alternatively elemental or punch through, thats also good, but crit chance...no thanks imo

Edited by Xydeth