Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And this happened and idk how.....

ShinigamiAkiru

Question

7 answers to this question

When that's happened to me, it's because I upgraded an installed mod and the game did not automatically remove it from the load out.  Instead, it nullified the mods stats until I ranked the weapon up enough to be able to accommodate the required points.

Which, personally, I rather like.  It's nice to have new stats auto applied upon leveling up mid mission.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Instead, it nullified the mods stats until I ranked the weapon up enough to be able to accommodate the required points.

Which, personally, I rather like.  It's nice to have new stats auto applied upon leveling up mid mission.

Oh how nice would that be when you do your forma on frames etc... you wouldn't need to remember the load out each time.  A nice simple 'marker' to disable a mod would be a huge improvement to the UI/forma process imo.

Just now, LSG501 said:

Oh how nice would that be when you do your forma on frames etc... you wouldn't need to remember the load out each time.  A nice simple 'marker' to disable a mod would be a huge improvement to the UI/forma process imo.

Agreed.  I would adore a mechanic that would allow me to preload my forma and mods then have them unlock in order as I rank them up.