Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Forma Foundry

Showerwalker

as the title says, if we have to use forma for every single room, can we have a room/decoration for carfting multiple formas?

I'm currently making a clan on my own, and unless the Clan have near complete research it's quite hard to find dedicated & active members who'd want to joined over the already popular ones, where they can get what they need rather than having to wait for it (sometimes a week, considering 1 research take 3 days to finish).

And it's quite understandable that not everyone would devote their formas to a new clan they just join over their own frame and weapons.

Most of the times, this leaves the Clan leader (before being able to recruit new members) having to build all labs on his own then branch out more corridors for barracks while waiting 24hr for 1 forma to finish (not to mention hallways and reactors cost forma too). 

For many who only have time to play during the weekends, it's pretty difficult to build a clan regardless of far we're into the game.

PS: to be clear. The foundry will require forma bp for each forma still, but it'll allow for up to x*clan-lv amount of crafting at once.

Edited by Showerwalker

It should be easier if you only play on the weekends. I built my multi-story dojo on my own before I recruited anyone. 

All you need to do is farm forma on one of the days that you play and then every day throughout the week sign in build a new forma, collect the built one, build a room and then sign off, after 24 hours rinse and repeat.

After a while I would only build two rooms on the weekends because I needed the forma for weapons and frames, so I would farm the forma and keep 5 that I built during the week and use two formas on the dojo. Now my dojo is huge, I have 99.9% research complete *except the Hema* and a few clan members. 

Edited by viperveteran

let me build on your idea: 

a "decoration" you can research in the orokin lab (currently usless with the seemingly permanent removal of rails/railconflicts). this decoration lets you craft forma with no blueprint needed and only takes 12 hours to make 1 forma. you just have to claim the forma and give it the materials it needs to make one.

the catch? claimed forma is sent directly to the dojo resource vault, which you cant take from for personal use. so this decoration would make forma for dojo building use only. you would of course only be able to build 1 per dojo

2 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

let me build on your idea: 

a "decoration" you can research in the orokin lab (currently usless with the seemingly permanent removal of rails/railconflicts). this decoration lets you craft forma with no blueprint needed and only takes 12 hours to make 1 forma. you just have to claim the forma and give it the materials it needs to make one.

the catch? claimed forma is sent directly to the dojo resource vault, which you cant take from for personal use. so this decoration would make forma for dojo building use only. you would of course only be able to build 1 per dojo

Really I never knew that 

Just now, Ragingwasabi said:

why dont u join an already made clan? 

I think you're right I could, but imo where's the fun in that? the process of designing the Dojo is quite enjoyable, it's a break from all the grind.

End game is always fashion, Dojo shouldn't be excluded too.

6 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

You are contradicting yourself here. There are people who just can't sign in during the week. 

hes not saying play, hes saying to log in just long enough to collect the forma and start the next one building. takes about 5 minutes and can be done right before bed

5 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

hes not saying play, hes saying to log in just long enough to collect the forma and start the next one building. takes about 5 minutes and can be done right before bed

For me, playing begins after you start warframe, no matter how long. And like I said, there are people who can't do that.

3 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

You are contradicting yourself here. There are people who just can't sign in during the week. 

3 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

For me, playing begins after you start warframe, no matter how long. And like I said, there are people who can't do that.

For some people playing is actually playing the game and for others it is when it starts up, it is not really a big issue either one is fine. 

You can actually create formas on the warframe nexus app on iphone and android so you don't even need to access warframe via the PC. You only really need to sign in if you want the daily rewards or play.

Edited by viperveteran