Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The look you paid for.

Raun

Chances are, you have Purchased the Nova Asuri Collection OR you have you eye on it. Allow me to reveal one truth that might make you reconsider your Purchase.
The lovely arm effect with that Unique and Sacred Danavi Syandana is ONLY seen when doing Abilities (from what I can tell, only for Nova as well).

I personally believe that once you have used your plat (and maybe real money) to buy that bundle, you should get the enjoyment of seeing those arms at all times and on ANY frame.
It's pretty much THE most eye catching part of the Bundle, in my brutal honesty.You bought it, what should it matter which frame you put that Syandana on? Don't you think that considering the price, it's a little bit of a cop out?

If this is merely an error in my options, please tell me and this Topic will be deleted.

If you experience this and want to see what you bought, Please give this a good rating or a like (whatever, I'm new to this lol) to let D E know of what their fans want and make it so we can see that Syandana in all it's glory with the frame of your choice.

Thank you very much for your time and Happy Hunting Fellow Tenno.

They only made animations to coincide with the handful of Nova animations that display the arms. 

To make them permanent, or even to extend them to the multitude of other Warframe's casting animations would be an absolutely monstrous undertaking for the animation team for what would amount to a cute visual perk.

There's zero chance of this happening.

1 minute ago, Raun said:

Then why make it so other frames can wear it? The Pole Arm skin can be put on any Pole Arm and that could be used by any frame.
Why not the Syandana and the effect?

Syandana can be worn on any Warframe. The effect was always stated to be specific to the Nova deluxe skin and not the syandana.

It is intended to be how it currently is and is very unlikely to get changed. Its the same as how the Rhino Palatine Skin has a unique Iron Skin look.

3 minutes ago, Raun said:

You'd think D E would learn their lesson after the first exclusivity mistake. 

Not having animated arms that appear when you use skills =/= exclusivity mistake that I assume you are referring too.

3 hours ago, Raun said:

@LazerSkink Yes it does. you can ONLY get that syandana from that bundle and you can ONLY get the animation using Nova. That's pretty much 2 Exclusivities.

You mentioned "first exclusivity mistake", as in Founder's program? If not, I apologize for the assumption. If so, Asuri Nova and the Founder's program have nothing to do with each other. The way both of these things have been sold are completely different.

Edited by LazerSkink

@Mcl_BlueMadness If I saw it, i wouldn't have started this.
But surely, it doesn't take a genius to realise that if you make something with visual appeal and in Fashion Frame, Do NOT make something that can only be tied to one party. the fans will want it regardless if it was stated or not. if they can make it so you can purchase separate animations to put into the frame, surely it shouldn't be too hard to put the arm animation into the Syandana itself.

27 minutes ago, Raun said:

Then why make it so other frames can wear it? The Pole Arm skin can be put on any Pole Arm and that could be used by any frame.
Why not the Syandana and the effect?

Because the skin has the effect, not the sausage rack syandana? I'd be caught dead before wearing the ugly thing anyway, and the arms aren't really good anyway? They fade out too fast, like the special effects of the syndicate syandanas

Just now, Raun said:

Yes it says become a six armed Warrior with each power cast, but why ONLY for Nova and why can't it charge up like the Syndicate Syandanas?

Because that's what DE wanted it to do. It makes the most sense on Nova since she's the one who got the Hindu-Oriental inspired deluxe skin, not another frame. Every frame has a theme, except Nova. She looks like a schoolgirl or Go Go dancer that can summon blackholes. You don't need to run around with the Deluxe skin anyway, that's your choice to spend money like that.

@1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 Exactly, too short and if I'm brutally honest again, the Asuri skin looks like what would happen if a Fly and a Ceramic pot had a baby.
I'm sure some people out there like it but, in truth, I got the bungle purely for the Syandana. If it was allowed to be sold separately, I'd buy it alone instead of wasting the rest of the over 200 plat.

I don't think you guys are getting the point. Things being tied to only one frame such as skins and attachments will always be a bad idea in the long run for D E.
For ANY games company in their game. If they couldn't handle the impending want of fans for a single Syandana to do what it shows ON the bundle, then don't make it, It'll just make people get suckered into spending money for a the disappointment in the fact that it won't do the effect you were going for.
Yeah sure it means D E get's their money, but I believe people should get exactly what they bought.
I'm not the only one who complained about this and I doubt I'll be the last. but the fact this is "Kinda Old News" and things weren't changed makes it even MORE bad.
The fact that it's only in short bursts of visual is MORE bad. I know that it goes with the Oriental Inspired look, but then we ALSO have Wukong and Nezha. Based on the 2 most iconic Oriental characters of ALL time and THEY can't get the effect?

Now, either help let the change get noticed OR ignore this topic.

3 minutes ago, Raun said:

I don't think you guys are getting the point.

I think they are, and you're annoyed with them because they disagree with you. not everyone cares about this. I certainly don't.

4 minutes ago, Raun said:

Now, either help let the change get noticed OR ignore this topic.

translation: "agree with me or go away". very mature.

@(PS4)robotwars7 Wouldn't YOU get peeved if you wanted to make a change and people did nothing but try to make you look stupid?
I know it's easier to just sit there and let it be, but sometimes, things need to be addressed. Not to mention there are a lot of similar complaints both new and old.
I thought it was about time someone tried to speak up.

It's not the disagreeing, they haven't disagreed to anything...they're not even chiming in with anything. THAT is what made me say "Now, either help let the etc".
What's the point in replying if you're not helping anything or even want to talk about it?

Edited by Raun