Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Not detailed much unlike the others. but still ill post lol.

Hrist("quake") & Brynhild("battle armor") Lance/Shield Set~
( Just a rough sketch because im not good at arts. Sorry :( )

Faction: Tenno
" A Lance and Shield of Ancient times. Hrist, the quaking one of the past, pierces any enemies it passes through. Brynhild, the battle armor of the past, constructed to a shield, Can absorb immense amount of  damage and passing it to Hrist to make a small aoe quake. leaving enemies stumbled on the ground. "

*Charge attacks time is quite long but charges to a line. Pierces or knocking enemies.
*Blocking absorb small amount of damage, when it goes full, Hrist will pierce the ground for a small aoe

2ykdeti.jpg

Edited by Hyacinth

J5SRCi7.png

Brutus

Faction : Tenno

Stance: Polearm

Stats: Slash, High Crit.

Brief Description: When you unsheath it, you grip the middle of the weapon with one hand and the other hand is free. When you tap melee you swing the weapon with one arm in wide arcs with final attacks of the combo utilizing both arms to deliver a devastating blow. Whereas if you are doing a charged attack you would do a uppercut swing with a chance of a headshot. Blocking with this weapon would be less effective than other weapons.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, DigitalCrest said:

Dude, I think you missed the "100 words max" in the contest rules. :D

ty for that... ill make a shorter comment... this time i can put down links to pictures....(cant draw and cant understand how to upload...AT ALL.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/File:FFXIII_enemy_Vespid.png ok... so the idea i had was a pair of dual shields....which the tenno/player can use to fight with offensively....a couple grips...possibly resembling boltace or kronen...allows the arm to hold it like a great big poking THING.... another grip..... allows you to hold it like most other shields are held...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=yGZYDmj4&id=7C1CC91E2870DA7266132888FB38A7E3A426F541&q=sentinel+prime+shield&simid=608030004564462521&selectedIndex=3&ajaxhist=0

the only image of the shield i wanted to describe is shown here.....the 2 grips would allow you to hold it straight up and down.... and sideways....it would have a pivoting grip rest.... or something........i have no idea how many words this is but i hope it helped....

Edited by ARCEEJACKSON
pulling out the crystal big image from final fantasy 12...

Name: Skorpior

Weapon type: blade-whip

Faction: Greener

Physical damages: slash and puncture

Elemental damage: toxin

Blueprint: 25.000 credits

Crafting: 25.000 credits

1200 Ferrite - 500 Polymers kit

40 Oxium - 1 Nitain extract

Edited by (PS4)xforce11

• Name: Xynesto
  • Faction: Infested
  • Weapon Type: hammer
  • Description: This hammer used to be a high-ranked honorable Tenno's dearest weapon, he died while trying to prevent a heavily contaminated infested from reaching one of the relay. the mission succeeded however he died. When this weapon is recovered by a scout, it already been infested. charged attack from this weapon shoots a ball of poison which explode when contact

Faction: Corpus

Description: Sword/shield type weapon. Large full-body riot shield with similar structure to the Sonicor and uses shield energy similar to nullifiers. Weapon is a mace type with a shorter but beefier design of a Prova for the head. Shield will be at full length while blocking but can retract to reduce size during attacks for less awkward combo movements (Final Harbinger).

.eJw9y7sNwyAQANBdGICDUyDgLlUW8AIEI0DiJzh

(Proportions and finer details up to interpretation)

Optional:

Feature suggestion (applicable to sword/shield in general): While using secondary weapon, can hold the aim button to bring up only the shield on the left hand and secondary on the right and gain the shield damage reduction.

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGAA_MC7NMhUiiKRKCgrOV9X

Edited by FortM

The Defamed

Faction: Infested
Brief Description: Formerly a thing of beauty, the Defamed is an infested Redeemer, completely taken over by the mutalist virus that plagues our system. A hardened carapace slices through flesh, while heavy attacks fire a combustible globule of matter that can be ignited by faster attacks.
Original Artwork:

0b4f9dc8ac.jpg

Name: Phrenesis

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: Phrenesis is a claw type weapon that uses the claw grip animation (ie. Venka) that is modeled after Valkyr's claws while in Hysteria. It has teal wires embedded in the metal frame that deliver the energy to the emitters that channel the energy into orange blades that are made of condensed ether.

Original Artwork:YE5bMre.jpg

Edited by (XB1)NHK LM
Photo was not embedded properly.

Name: Infamous-Whip

Brief Description: Two electric whips that each slash attack shock the enemies, it has high speed and is good for the enemy be disabled in any other impact strike.You can disarm enemies whit good combat combo.And in charged attack is spinning in a circle and destroying enemies around him.... I apologize for bad English  :smile:

v0USsrg.jpg

oDyZcpj.png

On 3/4/2017 at 4:10 AM, Khanter_Taurus said:

I guess there goes nothing.

Name: Rose
Brief Description: Straight Nikana that emphasizes on Iaijutsu combat style, best used as counterattack to enemy fire. Due to it's more fragile nature, heavy attacks are replaced for a built-in gunshot from the sheath.
Original Artwork:

H1m4TBr.png

I detect traces of Adam Taurus

11 hours ago, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

6be2399d2d60f03f91dff09b8c5720bd.jpg

Faction: infested

Name: zugaikotsu.

Description: Orokin nikana blade prototype long lost and assimilated by the infestation, while the body has been changed the unusual alloy of the blade resisted to some extend. Most of it has turned into flesh and bone eager to strike down any opponent who dares to cross its way, or is perhaps the will of the Orokin remaining in the blade.

Heavy blade type grip, each kill stacks a mutation counter like nidus, up to 30 increasing the power of the blade by 30% the counter can be release into a powerful charge attack with increased range and power. slash base weapon.

YES! Take my upvote.

7gzzyyM.png

BALROGG

Faction: GRINEER

Stance: GREATSWORDS

The balrogg deals an explosive blast upon each enemy hit. Base damage of slash, impact and blast.

Un-used detonite injectors can be applied to this weapon, each one slightly increasing the base blast damage and this is done in-foundry.

BUILT FOR DESTRUCTION, EVERY TENNO NEEDS THE BALROGG---(design by: DaDudeBroMan Xbox One)ct4TwYj.png

Edited by (XB1)DaDudeBroMan
updated and added an additional design image

how a bout a chakram but it would split apart as a dual wield blades like the cleavers but can join together for a charged throwing attack similer to the glaive

faction:tenno

stance/grip glaive/ duel cleavers not sure atm

it woud look the yin and yang symbol so as far as inhert ablities im thinking two oppsing forces coming together in perfect harmony hence the yin and yang. might be something like ex: fire and ice. thoughts any one might look timilar to this Image result for chakramsplit version Image result for chakramunslpit version. thoughts any one

This is my poor attempt at drawing. I mulled over what kind of weapon should be made for a while until a friend of mine suggested a spear. So using the traditional polearm grip I give you the Toxmaw, an infested polearm which would preferably use a stabbing stance instead of the normal polearm stances.
For flavor text or a description I guess you could bring back the micotian people from the Glast Gambit and say that they used it.
It has an organ on the staff that generates gas which is released from the back when thrown or released from between the points while striking or when it impales something after being thrown. And since it is a spear it would have stats somewhere along these lines:
Attack Speed: 1.20
20% crit
30% status
600.0 gas.
Mostly Puncture
Good amount of Slash
Low Impact.
And of course you would have to retrieve it after throwing it. And give it the same throwing range as the Javlok, maybe more.

Jarka

Faction: Grineer
Brief Description: Grineer rapier with interchangeable heated blades. With every critical hit blade becomes hotter and after a while brakes with explosion of molten metal. Uses rapier stance.
in the picture you can see from the left to the right: case for the blades and rapier on the frame, rapier itself with heated blade. Explosion could be activated by another critical hit, blocking, jump attack etc. Explosion itself is volley of oblong particles (like Excalibur's javelin) 

(don't have any images because i'm a terrible artist)

Name: Star and Herald (probably could use a better name)

A sword/shield type weapon that consists of a flail and a heater-type shield. Using a charge attack causes the user to charge forward, ragdolling all enemies in the way with the shield. Main damage type is impact and it has a large crit multiplier with a decent crit chance. It would also be pretty cool if there could be a new stance that utilizes wide, heavy attacks and also uses the shield more often as a weapon.

2 minutes ago, FlyBirdG said:

SOMEONE MAKE ME AN AXE! we really dont have enough axes

Ack&Brunt , Zoren, Scindo, Scindo Prime, Twin Basolk.  

Compared to gunblades, Nikanas, nunchucks, sparring/first weapons, your argument is invalid.

on an other hand, getting a nodachi or chainsaw sword, I wouldn't complain.

Faction:  Grineer (Kuva) 
Waepon Type:  Polearm
Name:Lance vengeress
Brief Description: former arms of one of the soldiers Dax, who served Queen  grineer.
You can add a passive skill to pulling Kuva of monster fortresses Kuva.

bqO4CLaiKN4.jpg

Edited by NoMora
Добавлено описание, пассивное умение