Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling up Warframes

Oreific

Question

Where can I go to level up unranked frames? I used to go to Kiste, Ceres pre-Starchart 3.0 (where is was still the furthest planet out I believe, with enemies around level 30~) But now no one seems to go there anymore, any tips?

13 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Oreific said:

Where can I go to level up unranked frames? I used to go to Kiste, Ceres pre-Starchart 3.0 (where is was still the furthest planet out I believe, with enemies around level 30~) But now no one seems to go there anymore, any tips?

Ceres is a mid planet now, Sedna ,Eris and Pluto are the last planets for each faction. 

Sedna Berehnya, Sechura Pluto and Akkad Eris are the most used for leveling. 

Edited by aligatorno

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

sedna is good survival..just find good room.. where will enemies come to u..

^^ For Warframes, Selkie (Sedna) Survival is the best for levelling-up.  If you've unlocked Naramon, try maximize your XP, by using crit. melee weapon with Shadow Step since "invisible" melee does 8x damage and Strategic Execution grants 25% more XP.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

^^ For Warframes, Selkie (Sedna) Survival is the best for levelling-up.  If you've unlocked Naramon, try maximize your XP, by using crit. melee weapon with Shadow Step since "invisible" melee does 8x damage and Strategic Execution grants 25% more XP.

void is also nice spot...sometimes wen i was bored i like to do 2h solo... i come with rank 0 limbo... and wen i finished max rank.. its really fun...solo its best cz  other ppl dont mess up  mobs spawns.. 

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

void is also nice spot...sometimes wen i was bored i like to do 2h solo... i come with rank 0 limbo... and wen i finished max rank.. its really fun...solo its best cz  other ppl dont mess up  mobs spawns.. 

Mot is a challenging/fun place to level-up (T4 = 3x damage from enemies). Makes me wonder why with it being a T4 level mission, the enemy XP are lower than that on Selkie (Sedna).

For primary or secondary weapons, Hydron (Sedna) is my favorite (small area = other Tennos can't go too far = most XP kills are shared).

For melee (or any weapon that can one hit-kill level 30+ enemies), stealth exterminate Adaro (Sedna) is my favorite.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

1 hour ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

Mot is a challenging/fun place to level-up (T4 = 3x damage from enemies). Makes me wonder why with it being a T4 level mission, the enemy XP are lower than that on Selkie (Sedna).

For primary or secondary weapons, Hydron (Sedna) is my favorite (small area = other Tennos can't go too far = most XP kills are shared).

The base affinity of the enemy units matters way more than the level of the enemy, so ultimately you only care about getting over the level 15 threshold where grineer lancers turn into elite lancers.  The elites have 3x the base of regulars and also all of the corrupted light units in the void.  Considering you are killing the most of this type of light unit that 3x difference adds up to a lot of affinity over the course of a mission.

With that in mind I almost always prefer Draco Ceres or Titan Saturn as I can help clan mates get ocells on either of those.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

6 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The elites have 3x the base of regulars and also all of the corrupted light units in the void.

So that explains the higher enemy XP.  Thanks for the info.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

With that in mind I almost always prefer Draco Ceres or Titan Saturn as I can help clan mates get ocells on either of those.

Titan (Saturn) seems like a good alternative to Selkie (Sedna) if Sedna is not yet available.