Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Umbra Warframes are just temporary transformations that changes the warframes appearence and stats (that can be unlocked) sort of like a super saiyan?

Archenius

Idk im just hoping we get 3 umbras at once or im gonna be sad (im already over the hype as most ppl are ) even if the new quest is gonna be super good 

Wthout some epic thing with umbra coming out ill be just meh .... i mean it haz been liek 2 years since second dream (tww was meh) so last thing that was epic was second dream for me 

ope UMBRA delivers super hard content (and tons of it like x70% of second dream amount)

On 3/14/2017 at 1:56 AM, MaximumGam1ng said:

Nah This won't be the case... go look at the Umbra megathread... DE already stated that Umbra frames will be completely separate their base/prime, meaning you will have to have a WarFrame slot and they will have different stats

Ah that explains it

On March 9, 2017 at 2:48 PM, _enon said:

EQUINOX UMBRA BLUEPRINT

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT 

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT NEUROPICS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT NEUROPICS

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT CHASSIS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT CHASSIS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT SYSTEMS

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT SYSTEMS

Fuq you I am not doing that again. *PTSD intensifies*

On 13/03/2017 at 5:56 PM, MaximumGam1ng said:

Nah This won't be the case... go look at the Umbra megathread... DE already stated that Umbra frames will be completely separate their base/prime, meaning you will have to have a WarFrame slot and they will have different stats

This^

it has been explicitly stated that Excalibur Umbra will be a separate Warframe. It's pointless "speculating" because we have explicit statement fromt he Devs on the topic.

19 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

This^

it has been explicitly stated that Excalibur Umbra will be a separate Warframe. It's pointless "speculating" because we have explicit statement fromt he Devs on the topic.

Awww! Oh well at least I know what to expect though it can change

On 9.03.2017 at 10:48 PM, _enon said:

EQUINOX UMBRA BLUEPRINT

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT 

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT NEUROPICS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT NEUROPICS

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT CHASSIS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT CHASSIS

EQUINOX UMBRA NIGHT ASPECT SYSTEMS

EQUINOX UMBRA DAY ASPECT SYSTEMS

Even more!

EQUINOX UMBRA requirements:

Equinox Prime which reguires:

- Equinox Prime Day Aspect

- Equinox Prime Night Aspect

- Equinox Prime Blueprint

Requirements for Equinox Prime:

-Equinox Day Aspect

-Equinox Night Aspect

-Equinox Blueprint

I want to make a little mention: I spent some time when I was younger platying Destiny Warriors, Warriors Orochi, etc (Maybe that's the reason why I like playing Warframe) and this thread is getting intersting, so here's my contribution on what I would like to see for Umbra ( I agree with the first message):

z3TIgja.jpg

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

I'm hoping Umbra will be different too, but I think that's just me living a pipe dream, if anything.

It doesn't seem likely at the moment to have anything different and interesting simultaneously. Excalibur Umbra is exactly what the first word in his title suggests, nothing more. The only thing we may receive is an [at most] decent story as to why the variant exists in the game's universe. Expecting different abilities or drastic game changing mechanics from the base frame is far fetched.

powers 1-4. press 5 tenno power. hold 5 tenno tenno shot in the head. press 6 dark umbra mode changed powers 1-4 to umbra dark void energy because of some exasperating sentient units ability. hold 6 for dark tenno tenno shot in the head but has some nitch ability against one unit.

Whatever it will be will be cumbersome and grindy.

Edited by Firetempest