Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, DE, no more "fixes"

Shy0

20 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

What I see in your topic is "Please, dont nerf the OP warframe I go for when the previous OP warframe was reworked for more brainy gameplay".

Exactly this!
Most of the people like to feel OP so they play OP.
But NYX assimilate fix to friendly fire was too much. Augments should change abilities, and right now this Augment do almost nothing, you can slowly walk and shot, but yeah with friendly fire you won't have this ability turned on for a long.
Instead of adding friendly fire they should make a disadvantage of this ability, for example it eat 2x more energy while using and while getting dmg absorbed.

I still waiting for TONKOR nerf all other exploding ammunition guns with synoid simulor, these weapons have too much of AoE size. Right now I'm using all the time TONKOR, because it's super OP and no self damage.
For me all other non AoE weapons are just weak, because on the map we can have even 40 enemies at the same time. I don't want to slowly kill them one by one from shotgun, assault rifle or bow/sniper, just get AoE weapon and you will kill group of enemies in seconds.

I like when things are balanced well, then I can have fun with everything, instead of using the same OP stuff.
Some people will write, yeah but by nerfing stuff you take down fun for other people.
Well go play a singleplayer game and use GOD MODE cheat, HAVE FUN!

Edited by IfritKajiTora

11 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Well, I apologize for my tone. It appears I misunderstood you. Well, if you feel "punished", then I'm not sure what else you can do about that. Hopefully with enough demand we can fix a few things. I mean, how do you think we fixed the Ignis Wraith alert?

no probs. happens when people are passionate about stuff.

5 minutes ago, Baterial said:

do you think DE made this because they wanted to make you angry AF?

NO THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE PLAYERS DOING SOMETHING. NOT JUST PRESS A BUTTON AND WATCH ANNIHILATION OF THE WORLD

nys is not a press-4-to-win frame. you still need to shoot/hack at things to kill them before they overwhelm you. nyx's mind control is situational at best. psychic bolts is kinda limited because you have to augment and spam it, otherwise it's not very useful. chaos is the classic aoe cc that nyx is known for. the unaugmented absorb is like you said, press 4 and do nothing. the augmented absorb lets us crawl around and at least do some damage while surviving high level enemies. it lets us revive teammates in the middle of mobs of ancients/bombards. it lets us do more than 4 and.. sit there. now we press 4, have absorb for a few seconds, get nuked by teammates and come out with no energy. doesn't exactly "make players do something".

GREAT so my baby just got kicked in the taint. LOVELY. Seriously DE F*** your "fixes". Why don't you fix ACTUAL issues like Valky's armor scaling not being accurate OR MATCHING THE ENEMY LEVELS instead of "FIXING" something that made Nyx be a TEAM PLAYER. I loved my baby. :( She was one of my favorite frames and this is what made her be useful for team missions and such. like... why you gotta do this? There are TOO MANY AOE powers from other warframes that basically make Assimilate Absorb unusable now because they drain her instantly. This is a VERY bad decision and makes me really question why I still keep playing if all you guys do is fix non-issues (like the grass needing to look prettier or "The Treehouse" in New Loka) and neglect major issues like parts of maps having random holes that drop you through the floor and instant fail you. And Im sure I'm not alone in this. You guys focus on stuff like making earth look nicer yet it took you 2 YEARS to figure out that Nef Anyo was appearing as The Sergant in the Sorties Menu.

1 minute ago, Shy0 said:

nys is not a press-4-to-win frame. you still need to shoot/hack at things to kill them before they overwhelm you. nyx's mind control is situational at best. psychic bolts is kinda limited because you have to augment and spam it, otherwise it's not very useful. chaos is the classic aoe cc that nyx is known for. the unaugmented absorb is like you said, press 4 and do nothing. the augmented absorb lets us crawl around and at least do some damage while surviving high level enemies. it lets us revive teammates in the middle of mobs of ancients/bombards. it lets us do more than 4 and.. sit there. now we press 4, have absorb for a few seconds, get nuked by teammates and come out with no energy. doesn't exactly "make players do something".

You are mad because nyx got nerfed but let's be honest, she was situational and used for one type of mission Kuva farming press 4, hold RMB and stay. I did pertain to all frames which was fixed. M esa fix is not killing her, Nidus still is fine and funny, to valkyr i will not say anything because i was not playing her decently, excal's rework did not touch me because i was not playing then

10 minutes ago, Baterial said:

You are mad because nyx got nerfed but let's be honest, she was situational and used for one type of mission Kuva farming press 4, hold RMB and stay. I did pertain to all frames which was fixed. M esa fix is not killing her, Nidus still is fine and funny, to valkyr i will not say anything because i was not playing her decently, excal's rework did not touch me because i was not playing then

I used her for MUCH more then @(*()$ Kuva Farming. I used her for sorties and raids and to help distract high level enemies so my team could heal I never Kuva farm EVER because I dislike it.I was reviving my team and trying to be a team player but now my team NUKES ME in seconds so I can't do my damned job as a team player and they yell at me because I cant help them anymore while they are spamming their bloody AOE powers that are destroying my existence. This is a WIDE sweeping nerf that affects people who DIDNT cheese this thing up.