The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaccum or similar mod for pets

KazeUindo

So I have heard this a lot from youtubers and clan members. And I am curious why they have not added a mod like this to Kubrow/Kavat. I love my Albino Smeeta with purple markings. Looks amazing for that good ol fashon frame I am constantly competing in. But I have found I miss a lot more loot when I don't run Carrier Prime. 

Here is my suggestion. In BDO(Black Desert Online), you can buy a pet that gathers the loot for you from enemies after you kill them. Maybe add another variation of Kavat or mod that allows your pet to pick up items? Just a thought.

Edited by KazeUindo
bad English is bad

Was already happy sentients got this so can use different ones, with this i whould finally use Kubrows and Kavats.

Only think that still annoys me thou on them is the healing thing and the moral thing on them, also swtichign between them paying for stasis etc.

I know only 10k Credits to wake them but its sitll annoying getting trough all that just to switch one dog to another, or cat, or infested.

3 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

well chesa already gathers loot o_O

buuuuuut on the otherhand universal vacuum happened so i guess he could get new move and make gather a mod usable on dogs and cats. however pleeeeease DO NOT make it a passive -.-

I would never suggest it being a passive. That would make people default to pets. The whole reason I bring this up is because almost every answered the same way when I asked why they don't use their Kavat/Kubrow in missions. They miss out on loot from other Tenno killing enemies in other places. Yes you can go to said room and run around and go to the exact spot to get it(not including bugged item drops in the walls), OR you can have your helios/wrym/carrier get it with vaccum and you just dash in a room to get everything just requiring you to be in the vicinity and not going to each individual item.

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

Really... news to me and my chesa... I know it has a mod that's supposed to collect loot but I can literally stand in front of the loot with my chesa to collect and it just looks at it.

It really needs to have it's code looked at, actually the AI on all companions need looking at especially the fact they don't follow you when you leave a 'fight zone'

1 minute ago, KazeUindo said:

I would never suggest it being a passive. That would make people default to pets. The whole reason I bring this up is because almost every answered the same way when I asked why they don't use their Kavat/Kubrow in missions. They miss out on loot from other Tenno killing enemies in other places. Yes you can go to said room and run around and go to the exact spot to get it(not including bugged item drops in the walls), OR you can have your helios/wrym/carrier get it with vaccum and you just dash in a room to get everything just requiring you to be in the vicinity and not going to each individual item.

yeah i can see why people would not use companions but their dmg, survivability and unique utilies (quranteed crits, armor removel, strong as balls finishers) always are better imo than a vacuumer. some disagree some agree. but then the problem if companions got area vacuum it would make sentinels redundant. so maybe just take chesas grab ability and make it universal to companions

10 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

but chesa sucks lol

OT: Maybe if your using a Kubrow/Kavat, it would give 9-12 Meter Vacuum affect to the warframe....so we arent dependent on the wonky AI of comps lol

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

yeah i can see why people would not use companions but their dmg, survivability and unique utilies (quranteed crits, armor removel, strong as balls finishers) always are better imo than a vacuumer. some disagree some agree. but then the problem if companions got area vacuum it would make sentinels redundant. so maybe just take chesas grab ability and make it universal to companions

Yes and no. Sentinels have a pretty strong presence even without vaccum. Carrier before vaccum became universal was the default Sentinal. Even after that, I still use Carrier Prime because of the ammo transfusion(cant remember the name). Helios Prime is ez mode for getting Kavat genes. They have their niches PLUS vaccum. Kavats/Kubrows do not.

Everything has its niches, but as of right now Sentinels kinda outweigh pets even without a weapon equipped just because of vaccum.

9 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Our similar mod is animal extinct.

+30 Loot Radar

+18 Enemy Radar

90% sure Sentinels can use this as well. So its a universal mod

Also Chesas retrieve is so damn bugged I don't even consider it. That is even less known that Chesas can do that due to how unpopular it is.

Edited by KazeUindo

I would like it if they give kubrows and kavats a simple utility belt where you can install utility mods only. Maybe make the damn collar a mechanical upgrade we can install mods like vacuum, loot detector (enemy sense) and sanctuary on. Or we could just equip both a sentinel and a companion and call it a day. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I would like it if they give kubrows and kavats a simple utility belt where you can install utility mods only. Maybe make the damn collar a mechanical upgrade we can install mods like vacuum, loot detector (enemy sense) and sanctuary on. Or we could just equip both a sentinel and a companion and call it a day. 

100% Agree and for it.

Also 99.9% positive DE wont let that happen. 

19 hours ago, Virotoxic said:

I say adding a fetch mod to pets would allow for some buffs to lesser sentinels too

I am down for that, but then your pet would be "fetching" instead of fighting/distracting. I'm still leaning towards some sort of pick up mechanic they could have with a mod. 

20 hours ago, Virotoxic said:

I say adding a fetch mod to pets would allow for some buffs to lesser sentinels too

28 minutes ago, KazeUindo said:

I am down for that, but then your pet would be "fetching" instead of fighting/distracting. I'm still leaning towards some sort of pick up mechanic they could have with a mod. 

Chesa for kubrows has the 'fetch' mod and its complete garbage.