Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inside the Liset: Noggle / decoration stands?

EmberStar

Question

In a couple of the devstreams, DERebbecca has shown the inside of her ship.  And it looked like some of her decorations were on some kind of Orokin themed pedestal.  Is this actually an available decoration, or is this some kind of Dev only thing?  I'm just curious.  I have a handful of items, and I think they'd look nicer with some kind of stand, rather than just sitting randomly on the floor.

4 answers to this question

Yeap, a "cheap" decoration but at least it didn't need any ducats to buy it (or even platinum as other decorations do). Bought one just because I was curious, put it in the back of my orbiter, put an ayatan sculpture on it and that's it. Looks nice and perhaps in a future visit from Baro if he has it in his inventory I could buy a couple more .It's not a bad decoration to be honest but until now it was an one time deal and that is a bit strange, I was thinking it was going to be an every visit thing from Baro (like Sand of Inaros BP) and a good way to remove some (enough) credits from our accounts in a regular way, but it wasn't the thing and now we have to wait when he will bring them again.

4 hours ago, EmberStar said:

In a couple of the devstreams, DERebbecca has shown the inside of her ship.  And it looked like some of her decorations were on some kind of Orokin themed pedestal.  Is this actually an available decoration, or is this some kind of Dev only thing?  I'm just curious.  I have a handful of items, and I think they'd look nicer with some kind of stand, rather than just sitting randomly on the floor.

Ziplined from General Discussion to Players helping Players.