Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help

HandsomeMask

Question

Hi, I've been locked out of my account for about 2 months now due to the two-step verification system which sends a code to your e-mail and that e-mail is not active and is impossible to recover. I've been trying to get my account back through the support section. So far no luck, the support that's suppose to be assisting me offered me no help at all and also locked me out of the support section. I'm just wondering if there's some way to call and speak to someone directly because this is the worst support I've ever seen or dealt with.

Also I've had this problem with multiple companies and It took one simple message to their support and it was solve no problem at all. When I brought that up I was locked out of the support section the next day.

11 answers to this question

I started one at first then he closed the ticket saying that there's nothing he could do. I started another one and the same guy said to go talk to Microsoft which I did and Microsoft said my e-mail is closed because it's been inactive pass 300 days(something like day). I came back and sent a picture of what Microsoft said and he closed the ticket saying he can't do anything about it and I didn't give any information to prove the ownership of my account which was never asked for.

38 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

^This. They should ask you some security questions, and you should be able to change your email address.

That's what I wanted to do which is what happened with my other accounts, but I was told to talk to Microsoft and now I'm locked out from the support section so I can't submit anything.

2 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

Try messaging one of the developers and explain your situation and provide proof. Otherwise, there isn't much that you can do if you are locked out of support.

How do I do that? Thanks for the replies so far.

Edited by HandsomeMask

35 minutes ago, HandsomeMask said:

How do I do that? Thanks for the replies so far.

You can hit the latest staff replies tab and get a list of DE staff.  

But I would suggest talking to a Com Mod first.  They aren't as busy as a DE and are more likely to respond.