Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just got a riven with statue duration

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

16 answers to this question

Status duration does just that.

Corrosive are permanent. So it won't help those.

Blast not sure. Makes the animations longer?

Toxin lasts more seconds it's 7-8 depending if the evolution engine wants to give a damn at that moment. Same for Gas.

Cold is 6 seconds.

You get the idea. 100% status duration jumps cold to 12 seconds of a slow and fire rate debuff to enemies that have been affected by it.

For Kohm it will make it's slash procing time last longer so it can bleed them longer. Yes worth it on Kohm.

well if u got + status duration it means procs last longer -duration means they last less amount of time

slash gas viral and radiation benefit from longer duration the most because longer confusion, life is halfed for longer time, more slash procs, more gas procs (primary elements is the same except electricity not sure on it)

35 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

How does statue duration works ? Good on shotgun? For example kohm?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

That was kohm riven . Got a statue duration 200% and 200% multishot , I want statue chance so I might roll it again

there's no such thing as "statue duration" since statues endure for centuries. it's "status duration".

26 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

That was kohm riven . Got a statue duration 200% and 200% multishot , I want statue chance so I might roll it again

Oh come on, people said "Status" since your first post and you know what they meant- you did that one on purpose! xD

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

I got 2 kohm riven do u understand ? One had stopped rolled and other one I want roll for statue chance

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Really ? So the extra kohm riven with multishot and status chance would be better right ?

There ya go :)

Edited by Echorion